Printers Needed! Enquire Within!

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Postby Matthew A-F » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:20 pm

Yes, folks! I'm begging again! ;)

As you all know, the leaflet (<a href='http://www.btinternet.com/~matts.hideout/DyspraxiaEF.pdf' target='_blank'>Dyspraxia Leaflet</a>) is finished. We have had some great feedback from you guys, so we want to start distributing it.

We have an Inkjet printer and could produce the leaflets ourselves, but if they were printed on a professional laser printer, we think they would look so much better.

We have been making enquiries and so far we have had quotes for 500 leaflets between £200-£500, which is a lot of money, considering Mum and Dad will be paying for it themselves, and we'll need a lot more than 500 in the end!

We just wondered, if anyone out there is in the printing business, would they consider helping us out? We need the leaflets printed on 100 gram ivory or cream coloured matt paper and produced as a tri-fold leaflet.

If you think you may be able to help us, please contact me at mail@matts-hideout.co.uk

Thankyou

Matt
Matthew A-F

Postby Abby » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:22 pm

Hi Matt and Helen. :lol:
I' ve seen the leaflet last week and I think it has turned out really well. My brother Matthew gave me an enlarged copy of all the cartoon pictures aswell and I really like them. But I wanted to congratulate both of you on a fantastic leaflet. I think this will really work, fingers crossed :rolleyes:
I was too busy last week to reply at all to the e - mail and to say on my opinion of the leaflet.
:P I' m exhausted. I' ve had so much on. Brownies on Tuesday, I' m helping for my D of E, Spanish lesson on Wednesday night, Go - Karting on Thursday which was great fun :D and Bowling with Venture Scouts last night. Also today I was having my hair hi lighted. It cost me £46. :o . Expensive. Anyway I' ve got lots to do. Busy bee ;)
Abby

Postby Guest_Helen » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:23 pm

Hello Abby,
Great to hear from you and pleased you are impressed with the leaflet. Thanks so much for finding Elsa for us....the illustrations are fabulous. :lol:

Sounds like you have been really busy. How are the Spanish lessons going? Hope the £46 :o was worth it and you are pleased with your hair. Have had mine highlighted recently too, but I have a hair dresser come to my home, so only pay £27!

Take care Abby and keep in touch,
Helen :)
Guest_Helen

Postby Cheryl » Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:33 pm

HI Matt

John knows somebody in the printing industry and will put out some feelers for you. Can't promise anything but we will certainly try our best to help!!! :)

take care

Cheryl xo :D
Cheryl

Postby k9ruby » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:36 pm

My dad is seriosly thinking of doing some for you! he just wonders have you asked the dyspraxia foundation?
Il tell u if he says a definate yes or not! (Sorry its been AGES for me to post this!)
k9ruby
Site Admin

Postby Helen » Sun Jun 13, 2004 6:36 pm

The Foundation have been made aware of the leaflet, but seem disinterested. :angry: The Essex local group are very impressed with it and are printing copies themselves for distribution within their county, which is great.
We have come to a halt at the moment, because we had a problem with our printer, but Darren has just invested in a laser printer B) , so we are all set again.
The new printer will allow us to print at a reduced price per copy.....4p per copy, instead of 8p per copy, plus postage at 21p per copy. BUT..........any help anyone can give, to help take the strain would be fabulous, even if it is only print a few yourselves for distribution to your own local schools.....just let us know which schools you send to s we do not waste money and duplicate!!
Thanks!
Helen :D
This we know the earth does not belong to man, man belongs to the earth. Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself.
Helen
Mega Poster

Postby k9ruby » Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:40 pm

ok! ill tell dad tomorrow!
k9ruby
Site Admin

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat