Bladder control-I know it's a bit personal but just curious

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Re: Bladder control-I know it's a bit personal but just curious

Postby Alice » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:49 pm

I cannot tell I need the loo until the I have to run full pelt to the loo :oops: other people can usually tell I'm bursting to go before I can. I also cannot tell if I am going to vomit until I actually am vomitting or a split second before, I go straight from quezy to hurling which is also embarassing.

I generally cannot tell much about my body except whether I am in pain. If I am concentrating, I don't get hungry or thirsty either.
Alice
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Wolf Spirit » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:00 pm

My bladder is actually quite good, and I rarely need to go. Sometimes if I'm enjoying something, I wait until I'm desperate! :oops:
Pinkie Pie is best pony!
Wolf Spirit
Forum Master

Postby Kirbster12 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:00 am

I don't realize I need to go until the last minute. when I finally do go, I often don't completely make it! :oops:
I do still have a fair amount of accidents, but at least I get to a loo most of the time! :lol:
What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring. ~ Sherlock :)

City Council would like to remind everyone that dogs are not allowed in the dog park. People are not allowed in the dog park...
Kirbster12
Forum Master

Postby cullenfairy14 » Thu May 05, 2011 11:15 pm

[color=#FFFFFF]Hello. i am new to this forum so any tips would be very welcome! in response to the first post, this is EXACTLY the same thing that happened to me! i had to go to have an ultrasound, and i couldn't eat anything before hand and then i had to drink LOADS of water to drink aswell. i used to have more difficulty with control, (including an extremely embarrassing incident at school), but now i have a better hold on it. like you, when i need to go, i need to go! i hope that this helps, and its nice to know that their is someone else out there who went through the same thing i did! i know its very embarrassing, especially when they ask you all those questions, but hopefully its ok now. thanks, love cullenfairy14.xxx
cullenfairy14

Postby k9ruby » Tue May 10, 2011 1:05 am

Hi Steph,

I wet the bed until I was 12, and would sometimes "hold on" unsuccessfully at school as opposed to entering the toliets that were thick with smoke until I was 16. I haven't had any problems since :)
k9ruby
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat