Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.
Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:10 pm
Oddysseus was dyspraxic. Here's the evidence:
1. He forgot to sacrifice to Poseidon. The gods of Ancient Greece could be almost as vicious and implacable as the Student Loans Company and anyone who displeased them in any way was liable to be killed in a nasty way and/or turned into something unpleasant. Only someone with an impaired memory would forget to keep the gods on side.
2. He spent ten years getting lost. They say it was because Poseidon cursed him, but the truth is obvious - he was one of us!
3. He lost track of the passage of time to such an extent that he spent a year on Circe's island before he remembered he was meant to be on his way home.
4. He was very good at finding creative solutions to problems. Whilst everyone else tried to win the war by physical force, Oddyseus made the Greeks win with his wooden horse idea.
5. He was extremely determined. Most people would give up after 10 years of war and 10 more years trying to get home. Not Oddysseus.
Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:59 pm
Helena Bonham Carter played in a movie about asperger's syndrome, and while watching it Tim Burton thought that he may have the syndrome.
Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:09 am
Yeah, I knew about that (he's my favourite director) but I don't think he has. He doesn't give off any vibes and I usually get them when someone has a dyspraxia (or the like) is gay or is pregnant with a boy or girl.
I've been thinking if Glitch from Tin Man has dyspraxia. OK, he has half a brain and is forgetful 'cause he's the Scarecrow in the original story, but I swear he has it! He runs like he has it anyway. But he's really good with martial arts (like fantastically good!) and I know dyspraxic people may have some problem with that
Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:21 pm
Daniel Radcliffe has dyspraxia.
Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:49 pm
Daniel Radcliffe does have dyspraxia although his is a mild version-he has done several interviews on it.
Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:19 pm
I didn't know that Tim Burton thinks that he might have Aspergers Syndrome! That's interesting!
Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:44 am
I herd that Daniel radcliff has dyspraxia, don't know whether it's true though
Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:27 am
Dizzy D wrote:I herd that Daniel radcliff has dyspraxia, don't know whether it's true though
Yes he does have mild Dyspraxia
Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:21 am
Less than 4, then I guess they are okay. But at my school, their is a BIG crowd of confidence killers. I hate crowded corridors and their is now a new rule at my school that you cannot go outside unless leaving school, meaning even more overcrowdedness and me ending up in a panicking state. The year 8s are the worst as they push everyone out of the way :/ทางเข้าบาคาร่า
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.