Calling All Teenagers And Young Adults.

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Postby Helen » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:07 pm

Just to remind you all about the website dedicated to teens. Dyspraxic Teens is a site for teens, run by teens, but it is not being well used at the moment. Lots of people visit, but very few post. Please go and take a look. Even better if you have the time, post a message and share your views and experiences. Everything you have to say will help others, who are visiting, many who have just had a diagnosis and are looking for support. The things you have to say matter so much to them. So come on over and lets all get involved to make the Dyspraxic Teens site, your site, successful! :) Just click the link below.

<span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><a href='http://www.dyspraxicteen.darlen.co.uk/' target='_blank'>Dyspraxic Teens</a></span></span>
This we know the earth does not belong to man, man belongs to the earth. Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself.
Helen
Mega Poster

Postby madame_tigre » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:32 pm

I've just had a look :D
madame_tigre
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Helen » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:16 pm

Excellent.......but did you join?? ;)
This we know the earth does not belong to man, man belongs to the earth. Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself.
Helen
Mega Poster

Postby madame_tigre » Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:19 am

Yes I did! :D
madame_tigre
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Philip » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:25 pm

I have also joined
Philip
Splendiferous Member

Postby Helen » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:01 pm

:D Great, thank you! You both have a wealth of knowledge, understanding and support to give others, especially those who are embarking on the experiences you have already had, such as high school, taking GCSE's, work experience, teen realtionships etc.
Helen
Mega Poster

Postby Hermionefan5 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:17 pm

I've Joined. This is soooooo Coooool!!! :lol: :D

Shanna
Image is from "Gilmore Girls" Season 1
"You are the same as everyone else."--"Forrest Gump"
"I want you to go out there and skate for these people like I have seen you skate."--"The Cutting Edge"
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat