Really Fascinating

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Postby SomeT1 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:31 pm

I think ive fount something new out, ive been suffering with head congest/sinustitus really frequently all my life and no one can figure out why??? Then it occured to me the other day at work this dyslexic person says he gets bad head congestion when he has to think more about something than usual, so is there a connection between dyspraxia/dyslexia and head congestion/sinustitus I would love to know if there is because I hate suffering from head congestion all the time.
SomeT1
Advanced Member

Postby Hermionefan5 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:13 pm

I get head congestion year round too. Especially when I just have showered the water gets in my ears and it hurts!! <_<
Image is from "Gilmore Girls" Season 1
"You are the same as everyone else."--"Forrest Gump"
"I want you to go out there and skate for these people like I have seen you skate."--"The Cutting Edge"
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby SpursFan » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:21 pm

I suffer from eczema. It's not really bad but it can be a bit annoying sometimes. I have to use a cream and find that it helps a lot but it's not a complete cure. :(

It seems to me that perhaps people with dyspraxia are more prone to certain conditions. I'm not sure about this, but there probably is some truth to your observation.

Matt.
SpursFan
Super Poster

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat