Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.
Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:04 pm
Now i have a sort of fear dogs
I have always had a bit of a fear of dogs, I think because my gran had a big alsation when I was younger that wasn't used to children so used to bark alot etc.
Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:29 pm
Blood (though that's not so bad now) Neophobia, witches (that's a bad one!) and I might have a food phobia as well, but I doubt that's likely.
Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:00 am
My phobias are:
needles (this one is really bad-I hyperventilate so much that I routinely pass out during injections!)
heights and fast speeds combined although I'm OK with height and slow speeds-I have no problems with cable cars, for example, but cannot cope with rollercoasters!
I have other more minor ones but these 3 are my major ones.
Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:58 pm
My top phobias are:
1) Crowds and confined spaces. I am getting better but it still has an affect on my life.
2) Germs and inffection. This annoys my family and causes me to seem a little precious when it comes to picking up litter at school and sharing water with thirsty pepole on hot days, but it doesn't affect me too much.
Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:23 pm
I think the thing I'm most afraid of is big changes in my life.
Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:38 am
Oh-I forgot to mention I also have a huge phobia of vomit (being sick and hearing other people retching).
Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:39 pm
I have a fear of heights and elevators
not so good because my college tutor told me that when we go to New York in April we will be going to the top of the Empire state building
Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:46 pm
Any sport which involves hitting, catching or kicking a ball (as a matter of fact anything!!!)
Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:14 pm
crowds (yet I thrive at gigs - yes I am a freak and proud)
bus's (athough Ben is helping me with this)
being judged before someone takes the time to get to know me
Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:45 pm
-Falling from heights (I'm fine with heights and with falling from somewhere that isn't heigh, but i'm scared them combined). Relating to this, I'm scared of steep drops on rollar coasters - i get scared of falling out. if it's not too steep, i'll go, it it is, i won't.
- The Dark
- Wasps and hornets. Bees are okay, unless they look like wasps.
Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:34 pm
Knocking on Doors
Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:10 am
Ok... mines pretty easy, after the crap in my lifed Im not scared of much anymore because I kinda shut down once or twice.
1) Vomit. My sister almost died due to reflux s a baby, ever since then its been something that scared me so much that it someone even coughed the wrong way my body would reat with closed eyes, fingers in ears, and running... (Dont ask how I dont run into anything, I dont know how.) HOWEVER. Due to me recently falling in loe with someone whos so important to me, I am fighting this phobia and winning. (Slowly. XP)
that brings me to my biggest fear.
2) Losing the one I love... thinking about this will easily get me teary eyed and short of breath, and the more I dwell the more I panic. She is all that matters to me.
See how one fear makes me destroy the other? I know I want to be by her side forever, EVEN WHEN she might vomit... (like if we had kids)
I have a strong will sometimes.
Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:35 pm
im scared of all insects and heights
Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:13 pm
im scared of wasps and hights lol and its not really a fear but i hate loud noise's like moterbikes
road works machines like drills and stuff loud noise's just get to me and frustrate me lol
Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:45 pm
Bees, wasps and blood tests.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.