Dyspraxia Awareness Day 2005

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Postby Helen » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:35 pm

One week to go........

So just wondered whether any of you have anything planned to help spread the word!
It has been very quiet on here lately. I know lots of you have studying and work commitments and some of you spend more time over at the <a href='http://www.dyspraxicteen.darlen.co.uk/' target='_blank'>Dyspraxic Teens</a> forum now adays, but I hope you are all ok and that we will hear from some of you soon. :)

Anyway have a great 7th July and just see if you can make a difference, even if you only tell one person about dyspraxia, it will help raise awarenss.

Happy holidays! B)
Helen x
This we know the earth does not belong to man, man belongs to the earth. Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself.
Helen
Mega Poster

Postby Philip » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:32 pm

I be wearing the wrist band on the day.

I have nothing else planned for the day -
Philip
Splendiferous Member

Postby madame_tigre » Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:21 am

I still go on here! :D Not as much as I used to, I admit, as I work all day and out most evenings.

I will be wearing my wristband on awareness day and I'm really hoping someone will notice it and be curious
madame_tigre
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby k9ruby » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:56 pm

I'm going to force all of my friends to log onto matts website (We may have forum marathon in result!) :D
k9ruby
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat