Bad Day

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Postby Hermionefan5 » Wed May 11, 2005 3:14 pm

It has been a klutzy day for me today so far. I have already dropped my cd player walkman and my camera. Luckily, nothing is broken. I dropped my digital camera into my computer screen and now there are two small scratches on it. :( It make me really upset :( I really like my computer, especially since it is a graduation gift and a bunch of people gave me the money for it. I feel like I need to keep it in good condition. I feel sad when I look at the screen and it has two claw-like marks on it. I already dropped something on my outiside of it last summer and it made a scratch. It does not affect the computer's functioning, it just looks bad. I can't seem to get off of it. When I have something bad happen, it usually goes into the rest of the day because then I classify the rest of the day as being bad. I am tired and it is cold out. I think this may have contributed to my mood. I am also worried about two tests coming up. I don't know what to do! :( :unsure: :blink:
Image is from "Gilmore Girls" Season 1
"You are the same as everyone else."--"Forrest Gump"
"I want you to go out there and skate for these people like I have seen you skate."--"The Cutting Edge"
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby k9ruby » Wed May 11, 2005 4:12 pm

you poor thing!!! if the scrratches REALLY bad then maybe u could by a new monitor.

I bet you can't beat this though, my mini DV camcorder and nokia, have been both been dropped (NOT ON PURPOSE!!!) in a rather deep puddle and a cup of orange squash! they have still survived though!!!!
k9ruby
Site Admin

Postby madame_tigre » Wed May 11, 2005 4:26 pm

I hope you feel more cheerful soon.

Yes, tiredness and grotty weather do normally contribute to bad moods.

Good luck on the two tests that you have coming up!
madame_tigre
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby SpursFan » Wed May 11, 2005 4:29 pm

If you think it looks really bad you can always buy a new monitor. I don't think that they are too expensive. I wouldn't worry about the guilt thing - accidents happen, especially for us dyspraxics.

I hope you do well in your tests. Don't worry too much if they go badly because it's not the end of the world. I'm sure you'll be fine. :) <_<

Matt.
SpursFan
Super Poster

Postby Philip » Wed May 11, 2005 4:57 pm

I hope you do well in your tests :D

I also hope you feel cheerful soon -
Philip
Splendiferous Member

Postby Ruth » Wed May 11, 2005 10:19 pm

Hey sorry about your bad day.

Godd luck with those tests. What are they?

It seems to me that my dyspraxia is worse on some days, do you find that too? And on a bad day I feelless able to deal with it, but maybe it's just me being bizzare! Anyway hope the sun shines on you tomorrow.
Ruth
Super Poster

Postby david456 » Wed May 11, 2005 10:48 pm

That happens to me one bad thing happens and it throws me for whatever elese i'm doing or have to do. Forget about the screen If it's broken get a new one if the scrathes aren't annoying to look at from an observers point of view don't worry. Good luck with your tests I'm working on my final big piece of work at the moment.
david456
Mega Poster

Postby Hermionefan5 » Thu May 12, 2005 4:53 am

Screen ended up being fine. My tests are in Psychology (on Friday) and Biology (on Monday). I really need to do well on the Bio one since that is my major and I am currently getting a D. I am feeling a lot better now. I will try getting more sleep tonight. Almost ready for bed. :D
"I want you to go out there and skate for these people like I have seen you skate."--"The Cutting Edge"
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Matt » Thu May 12, 2005 8:28 am

Hope you do well in your tests and feel better today... :)
Matt
Site Admin

Location: Milton Keynes, England, Europe, Earth. You may have heard of it....

Postby Hermionefan5 » Thu May 12, 2005 4:13 pm

Thanks guys! :D :lol: B) :) ;)
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby rachel » Thu May 19, 2005 6:50 pm

good luck
rachel
Splendiferous Member

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat