im in class and confused

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

im in class and confused

Postby abi » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:30 am

evryone is talking about sexual relationships, i dont understand, (im kinda getting distressed over it) and its distracting, i dont know what to do. any ideas?
the way i see it, dyspraxia is an extra hurdle in every race i run, but that extra hurdle, is just extra exercise, so in the end, i will come through stronger.
abi
Mega Poster

Re: im in class and confused

Postby Steph » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:51 am

Is it a PSHE lesson? If not, then they shouldn't really be talking about sexual relationships during class time anyway although I remember my school days well and those sorts of conversations did dominate the classroom even in a lesson like Maths :roll: I wouldn't worry too much about it. People develop at different rates and there's nothing wrong with not necessarily understanding what they are talking about. If it is distracting you and it's not part of the lesson, then I would have a quiet word with the teacher as everyone deserves to learn without needless distractions.
Steph
Forum God !

Re: im in class and confused

Postby abi » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:52 am

the teacher initiated it
the way i see it, dyspraxia is an extra hurdle in every race i run, but that extra hurdle, is just extra exercise, so in the end, i will come through stronger.
abi
Mega Poster

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat