University league table?

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

University league table?

Postby M's Mum » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:31 am

Is there a league table for which universities have the best support for students with dyspraxia? Or failing that, anyone want to post their personal opinions on where to go/where to avoid?
M's Mum

Re: University league table?

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:45 pm

My mum works at the Hertfordshire University and supposedly the support is really good. Perhaps take a look at it? I'm thinking of going there (don't worry, I won't have ANYTHING to do with my mum!)
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Thirteen-thirty-seven » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Thirteen-thirty-seven
Forum God !

Postby Dan » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:53 am

MontyDyspraxia wrote:My mum works at the Hertfordshire University and supposedly the support is really good. Perhaps take a look at it? I'm thinking of going there (don't worry, I won't have ANYTHING to do with my mum!)

Really? I live near Hertfordshire university. I'm in Watford! Had no idea there was anybody living so close to me. I almost went there but decided I wanted to move further away. :)
Dan
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby C » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Dan wrote:
MontyDyspraxia wrote:My mum works at the Hertfordshire University and supposedly the support is really good. Perhaps take a look at it? I'm thinking of going there (don't worry, I won't have ANYTHING to do with my mum!)

Really? I live near Hertfordshire university. I'm in Watford! Had no idea there was anybody living so close to me. I almost went there but decided I wanted to move further away. :)

I am now at Lancaster University but lived in Hertford (will return there for Christmas/Easter etc) and went to the University of Hertfordshire myself! What does you mum do there?
C
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat