Feeling down

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Feeling down

Postby evilmuffet » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:07 pm

I'm currently depressed at school right now, I didn't quite have the grades I expected and mostly I lone because my friends are in different classes. So getting picked on every here and there since its much easier to do so.
Worst off my favourite subject was art but my teacher was awful, she never notices me and only gives me critical comments afterwards when its too late, but really it's too vague anyway, like how I should try making dresses. :cry:
There are other problems there too but nothing out of the ordinary.
What I'm trying to say is I'm lonely and failing everything.
Feel like everyone hates me and I'm more of a walking disaster. Um sorry for ranting I was curious if anyone knows how to cope with not fitting in quite right and messing things up.
I love you piggy!
evilmuffet
Advanced Member

Re: Feeling down

Postby Super Nekou » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Ignore the little picky comments, pretty pathetic people if they're doing it just because you're alone in class. My art teacher ignored me by year 11 because I liked doing things my way, which I liked, but if it's bothering you perhaps you could ask her for critique mid-art?
As for walking disaster well I'm like that too, but nobody here hates you, dont forget that.
The Doctor: Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many.
Tumblr
Super Nekou
Forum Master

Postby abi » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:46 am

ignore your teachers picky comments, ask if you would prefer you get your ideas for improvement differently. does she know about your dyspraxia, and just what it is. although a lot of teachers may know the name, they may not know what it means.

one thing i found helped me cope was a good day diary, every day, write something that was good about the day, it can be as little as i got smiled at, or as big as saving the world. anything good, and dont limit nyourself to 1 thing. when you are stressed, read it.
the way i see it, dyspraxia is an extra hurdle in every race i run, but that extra hurdle, is just extra exercise, so in the end, i will come through stronger.
abi
Mega Poster

Postby Thirteen-thirty-seven » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:34 pm

*hugs* I hope you are happier soon.
Thirteen-thirty-seven
Forum God !

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat