Where are you going this year?

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Where are you going this year

Poll ended at Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:24 pm

Europe
75%
North America
25%
South America
No votes
Austrlsia
No votes
Asia
No votes

Total votes : 4

Where are you going this year?

Postby Reedlewis » Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:24 pm

Where are you going this year on holoday and where would you like to go? One day will you tour the world which is what i want to do and where will you go.

I've been to Florida Spain mayorci Lanzrotte Germany and Hollond and this year i'm going to Calafonia.
Reedlewis

Postby Helen » Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:53 am

I am not having a holiday this year :(
But it is a dream of mine to visit two places, New Zealand and Canada (Vancouver Island to see the Orcas!) :) Who knows oneday my dreams may become a reality.
Hope you all have a wonderful summer break and where ever you are going, that you have a brilliant time. :lol:
Helen
Mega Poster

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:17 pm

Europe, well i could generalize the US and Canada as just America. Although I like Europe I also like to have at least some natal identity. Just say England and Europe :)

This year I’d love to go to Florida, Or to Scotland Youth hostelling along the way. Scotland is dead beautiful, and its great for mountain climbing and stuff.

Postby Charlotte » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:02 am

I'm going to Tenerife for a week at the end of July, I'm so looking forward to it!!!

I went to Florida a few years ago for a fortnight and it's my favourite place I've ever been on holiday. I love the palm trees! :D
Charlotte

Postby Hannah » Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:35 pm

I cant vote cause I'm going to none of those places, I'm going to Cyprus in the Mediterranian (hope that's spelt right) for 4 weeks! I go every year at least once, because my Nana lives there and my familly stay with her in her Villa. Its great, I have loads of freinds there. :D
If you have dyspraxia, don't let it stop you, its not a disability, its a challenge.
Hannah

Postby Charlotte » Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:16 pm

I'm going to Tenerife on Sunday and I'm so excited! :D
Charlotte

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat