Help what should i do

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Help what should i do

Postby Wigzy » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:04 am

I got confused about some people i know recently i thought they were trying to be offensive, i reported them and it turns out they didnt mean it to b hurtful but sarcastic. Unfortunately they know that i have dyspraxia cause i used to trust them, now theyre telling every man and his dog. So now everyone in my year knows and theyre all being offensive to me...i cant really report my entire year for bullying cause theres some who dont (hope it made sense)
Wigzy

Re: Help what should i do

Postby Kirbster12 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:52 pm

I know how you feel! There are people in Year 10 (the year above me), mainly boys, who laugh whenever I walk past. I'm not really sure if they're laughing at me, or I just happen to be there, but it makes me really uncomfortable and paranoid anyway. Today, they were talking about a boy(I don't know who, I just overheard), then someone said "Thre's something wrong with him, has he got dyspraxia or something?" I don't think they realised I was nearby. As you can imagine, I was extremely offended by this, even though they weren't saying stuff about me. I am thinking of telling someone, but then they'd probably tell me to 'Ignore them' (As Usual!)
What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring. ~ Sherlock :)

City Council would like to remind everyone that dogs are not allowed in the dog park. People are not allowed in the dog park...
Kirbster12
Forum Master

Re: Help what should i do

Postby Wigzy » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:17 am

A lot of teachers are so useless. They think ignoring makes it go away,it really doesnt. Anyway current situation in school, ive found myself having to explain what dyspraxia is and problems it can cause, this caused some people to decide that the person spreading it around was a complete b******d but most continue to tease. Found a freind who has a dyspraxic brother so they know how to deal with me.
Wigzy

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat