ALWD Tumblr

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

ALWD Tumblr

Postby Remus » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:15 am

http://alifewithdyspraxia.tumblr.com/

Hello everyone. In the end, I didn't go ahead with the Facebook group for ALWD. I started it but soon discovered on Facebook, the design of the group features just did not cater for what I had imagined and also, I was concerned with privacy issues as well. Facebook is very open.

So I have set up a Tumblr account instead which will sort of act as the new blog for ALWD. I know I have the older one but it was quite a hassle to maintain that and besides, nobody ever read it. Plus, I have most interests on Tumblr as well with things such as Pottermore going on. It's just going to be a place where I talk about dyspraxia, my various interests, Totoro :P and any other neat stuff like recipes or useful facts. If anyone has got a blog or something similar (not Twitter or Facebook), let me know so I can post it on there.
Remus
Site Admin

Re: ALWD Tumblr

Postby Remus » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Also, today I have installed Disqus into the theme so you should be able to comment on the posts now.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby 07williamsdj » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:15 pm

great blog! Do you want me to throw a few links around for you on some of my website projects?
07williamsdj

Postby Remus » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Thanks. Sure, feel free.
Remus
Site Admin

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat