Switch to full style
Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.
Post a reply

Share your funniest moments!! :)

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:40 pm

Hello everyone :) here's a space for us all to share our funniest dyspraxic moments (or just hilarious stories in general) and the lighter side of dyspraxia :lol:

Re: Share your funniest moments!! :)

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:43 pm

I kept on loosing everything so I went to my Doctor and said maybe it's dyspraxia, can I have a test? So he sent me a letter with the details of the appointment for the test.....and I lost the fricking letter!! Irony :lol:

Re: Share your funniest moments!! :)

Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:25 pm

this is nothing to do with dyspraxia but this has to be one of my favourite memorys.

once when walking to town with a friend after college we found a bunch of keys, so we thought we it would be good to hand them over to the police, it just happened the police station was busy so we had to wait. As we were bored we started a random but dodgey converstion about how we had shot and killed 2 people who really annoyed us that day, I also texted another friend 'that me and my friend was at the police station as we had killed two people'. unbeknown to us the people in front of us was they to report a missing rifile and after a while we realise that the police station not only CCTV us but also voice record us :S When we finsihed at police station all the police came out with their serien on, luckily it wasn't for us :) The next day at college these two people who we had 'killed' wasn't in which scared us a bit, but they are fine

lesson learnt dont joke about killing people in a police station as the police record and listen to you and could take it seriously

Re: Share your funniest moments!! :)

Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:12 pm

wadey wrote:this is nothing to do with dyspraxia but this has to be one of my favourite memorys.

once when walking to town with a friend after college we found a bunch of keys, so we thought we it would be good to hand them over to the police, it just happened the police station was busy so we had to wait. As we were bored we started a random but dodgey converstion about how we had shot and killed 2 people who really annoyed us that day, I also texted another friend 'that me and my friend was at the police station as we had killed two people'. unbeknown to us the people in front of us was they to report a missing rifile and after a while we realise that the police station not only CCTV us but also voice record us :S When we finsihed at police station all the police came out with their serien on, luckily it wasn't for us :) The next day at college these two people who we had 'killed' wasn't in which scared us a bit, but they are fine

lesson learnt dont joke about killing people in a police station as the police record and listen to you and could take it seriously

Lol! Amazing story :)


My Dad is an ambulance driver and when they're giving patients names they generally spell them out using the nato phonetic alphabet for confidentiality or whatever. But one day my dad forgot this. He was like 'wait wait wait read the name out more slowly...Romeo...Oscar..gosh this is a VERY long name!' Because the guys name was Roland. And the other driver who was with him was laughing her head off but she wouldn't say why until he had written the whole thing.

Re: Share your funniest moments!! :)

Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:11 pm

I have a funny story that happened to me last night. I have this weird habit of playing with the knob at the top of the stairs, and well, I was doing that until I accidentally pulled it off. (And it had been superglued on!) Needless to say, I was thrown back a few paces, banging my elbow and my backside in the process! :lol: I laughed my head off :lol: My back still hurts from it, though.

Re: Share your funniest moments!! :)

Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:02 pm

MontyDyspraxia wrote:I have a funny story that happened to me last night. I have this weird habit of playing with the knob at the top of the stairs, and well, I was doing that until I accidentally pulled it off. (And it had been superglued on!) Needless to say, I was thrown back a few paces, banging my elbow and my backside in the process! :lol: I laughed my head off :lol: My back still hurts from it, though.

Haha!! :lol:
I tried to climb UNDER a bridge once and I fell in the river!
And once, I had a water fight with my friends at school and basically got drenched to the skin. Then I had to catch the bus home, as you can imagine I got some funny looks :lol:

Re: Share your funniest moments!! :)

Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:05 pm

My uncle said to me: "When was the oldest person in the world born?"
And some bazaar impulse made me reply: "1997."
That's when the oldest person recorded died though, so at least it was related.

Re: Share your funniest moments!! :)

Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:23 pm

My funniest dyspraxic moment was when i was carrying my lunch over to my friends and foolishly said "i managed to get all the way here from the hall with all this stuff and I haven't spilt a drop". I then promptly toppled over as I tried to sit down and got soup everywhere. I jinxed that one.

Re: Share your funniest moments!! :)

Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:07 pm

spilt juice wrote:My funniest dyspraxic moment was when i was carrying my lunch over to my friends and foolishly said "i managed to get all the way here from the hall with all this stuff and I haven't spilt a drop". I then promptly toppled over as I tried to sit down and got soup everywhere. I jinxed that one.

Lol! It reminds me of when we were playing games at a summer camp and literally whenever my friend said that I was doing well in a game I'd get out.

Re: Share your funniest moments!! :)

Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:09 pm

The other day I was about to finish writing something with this really cool pen I had just got but I couldnt find the lid I spent literally 10 minutes looking for it (under my bed, on the floor, etc) to realise it was the end of my pen. Then I went out of my bedroom door and stubbed my toe really bad. 8)

Re: Share your funniest moments!! :)

Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:04 pm

Bri97 wrote:The other day I was about to finish writing something with this really cool pen I had just got but I couldnt find the lid I spent literally 10 minutes looking for it (under my bed, on the floor, etc) to realise it was the end of my pen. Then I went out of my bedroom door and stubbed my toe really bad. 8)

Ooh! Typical. I can remember searching everywhere for something that was in my hand :P .

Re: Share your funniest moments!! :)

Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:24 pm

I might not say funny, but at Thanksgiving ( am an American Bahamian who lives in the UK) I was carrying in the goose (we don't eat turkey) with a huge platter of vegetables and dips, and when I walked in, my mom took a picture of me with her camera, with the flash on high. I was so shocked, I literally flung the platter in the air, and when it landed, managed to get a faceful of goose! This evening I dropped a similar thing, but not as grand (it was a roast chicken) and it landed on my foot. I must have a thing against poultry on a platter!

Re: Share your funniest moments!! :)

Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Triple-J K wrote:I might not say funny, but at Thanksgiving ( am an American Bahamian who lives in the UK) I was carrying in the goose (we don't eat turkey) with a huge platter of vegetables and dips, and when I walked in, my mom took a picture of me with her camera, with the flash on high. I was so shocked, I literally flung the platter in the air, and when it landed, managed to get a faceful of goose! This evening I dropped a similar thing, but not as grand (it was a roast chicken) and it landed on my foot. I must have a thing against poultry on a platter!

[color=#FFFFFF]
Haha that's hilarious :lol: [/color] I was showering and I accidently punched it and a part of it snapped off! :P :roll:

Re: Share your funniest moments!! :)

Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:09 pm

A couple of months ago, my stepsister had baked some fairy cakes and the ones left over were in a Tupperware box. I was messing around pretending to be the woman who runs Fatfighters in Little Britain and going, "Cakes, anybody? Cakes!" when I dropped the box. In trying to save it, I ended up holding it upside down and then the lid came off and they all ended up on the floor!

Re: Share your funniest moments!! :)

Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:24 pm

AnandaThePanda wrote:
Bri97 wrote:The other day I was about to finish writing something with this really cool pen I had just got but I couldnt find the lid I spent literally 10 minutes looking for it (under my bed, on the floor, etc) to realise it was the end of my pen. Then I went out of my bedroom door and stubbed my toe really bad. 8)

Ooh! Typical. I can remember searching everywhere for something that was in my hand :P .

Also, I accidentaly knocked someones plate of lunch on the floor at school but that wasn't exactly funny :oops: :)
Post a reply