Switch to full style
Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.
Post a reply

Re: Share your funniest moments!! :)

Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:53 am

i do this at leat once a week i leave the table aster lunch at school and have forgotten to zip upmy luchbox and it goes everywere which leaves me like this :oops:

Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:09 am

On Monday I picked up my pen but ended up throwing it behind me then after I picked it up and put it on the desk I picked my calculator and dropped that whilst trying to catch the calculator I hit it and it hit off my friend.THis was minutes after managing to loose my calculator by putting a piece of paper on top of it and forgetting. Less than a minute later were it was. It was the type of day where everything went wrong in funny ways

Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:29 pm

I took my dog up to the vets today to have her nails clipped down, as they were long. This occurs about once every 3 months.

Anyways, after her nails were clipped I walked out of the vets, without paying!!! Despite saying goodbye to the receptionists!

10 minutes later when I was walking my dog home, i then realised i hadn't paid, went back and paid. The receptionist didn't mind and said lots of people forget to do so.

Just another day with Dyspraxia!!! :lol:

Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:08 pm

My first memory of a dyspraxic moment was when I was about 4 or 5 years old;
I was at pre-school, building a tower with wooden blocks (solid wooden blocks, but they were faily small) and for some no reason at all it slipped through BOTH my hands and landed on my toe. It hurt.

Then later on in the same day at home (imagine this a thin carpet and a door with a large clearance underneath it).....I mangaged to wedge the same toe underneath the door. But wait, it gets better, my half brother comes to see what I was wailing about...and pushed the door further onto my toe!

I can tell you it wasn't funny at the time, but looking back at it, it does seem very funny.

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Not Dyspraxia related, but last night I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when I was a moth. now,, we have a dolphin shaped bath pillow in there which the moth crawled onto. I decided to take it outside, and I decided the easiest thing to do would be to pick up the bath pillow and shale it out the window to get the moth off. The moth was on the nose of the dolphin, so I picked it up by the tail/body and poked it's nose out of the window and shook it.

It was only after doing that for some time (the moth didn't want to leave), that I thought about how it must look to someone out side, if they had looked up. If they had, they would have just seen a dolphin poking out this window and shaking. Which I thought was hilarious. :lol:

Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:23 am

This isn't dyspraxia related. When I was eight I got a black eye, I was running behind someone and my friend said stop I didn't hear but the other person did. I kept running straight and ran into their behind we both went flying I went a foot or two the other 3 or4 feet remarkab
Y my black eye slash eyebrow was the only thing hurt ha ha ha

Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Well I was going up the stairs today and somehow fell into the stairs half way up, not up or down but in. And then just now I went up them again and I didn't trip so I was proud but as soon as I thought that I tripped over my dog's bed and ended up lying ontop of it. I burst into laughter and didn't move for a minute so now my dog thinks I'm crazy

Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:06 pm

when i was little me and my family was going for a meal at the pub and i was walking towards the door and looking straight at it so i could clearly see it was shut but for sum reason i carried on walking with out openinjg the door (i think my brain registered it being open but it was the other door that was open) and as u can probably guess i face planted into the door fell flat on my arse and did a barrel roll i woke up a few minutes later with my family laughing at me uncontrollably

Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:55 am

One of my favourite/ funniest dyspraxic moments was in the dreaded PE lesson. We were playing volleyball and it was the end of the lesson and so we were having a big game. Unfortunately I didn't manage to avoid serving. Instead of serving diagonally I managed to hit the ball so that it hit the 3 teachers who were standing in the opposite direction and in a position that nobody ( apart from me) could possibly hit them :D. Every one was crying with laughter.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:55 am

In school sports day, I was forced to take part in the sack race, and sacks and me don't mix.Most of the school was there watching, and it was a relay starting from year 7, then year 8 9 and finally year 10 (I was in year 10). All of the younger students in my house managed to get across safely without major incident, and we were in the lead when the year 9 girl gave the sack to me. I was determined to get across without falling over and embarrassing myself. I had difficulty in getting my feet into the sack as the sack was small and I've got large feet, but I managed eventually and set off. I made it all the way across the distance, and had crossed the line in fourth, when I was so pleased I'd managed to get across safely that I fell over after I'd finished the race, which was embarrassing as younger students got across safely. :oops:
Post a reply