Hey my roomie is mad at me

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Hey my roomie is mad at me

Postby Hermionefan5 » Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:45 pm

I am sad because my roomie is mad at me for locking her out. This is a ligit reason to be angry, but I just was going to class and I didn't want anyone to steal my stuff (even though I trust everyone on our floor). I have had experience with things getting stolen from me. I got a purse stolen last year at school, another purse when I was 6, and a doll when I was 3. I just didn't want anything to happen to my things. I tried to make sure that her keys weren't locked in, but I guess I looked in the wrong spot because they were still there. Her backback was locked in so she missed class. It just makes me feel bad and she does not understand the full meaning of my dyspraxia either. I do not even understand it most of the time. Sorry this mail is so long. She could not find anyone to let her in and unlock the door. This made me sad because she was mad at me. I hate when people are mad at me because it makes me feel really bad. :cry:

Shanna (the old jksparks2)
Image is from "Gilmore Girls" Season 1
"You are the same as everyone else."--"Forrest Gump"
"I want you to go out there and skate for these people like I have seen you skate."--"The Cutting Edge"
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby madame_tigre » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:43 am

I'm sorry to hear that has happened. I can understand why your roomie is angry, I would be to as well but she shouldn't take it all out on you because it is not really your fault because you didn't mean to do it.

Maybe you could try and get her to understand dyspraxia better, you could write her a letter about it or download the leaflet used from Matt's Hideout. You could also show that you're sorry about what's happened and get her a present or treat her to dinner or something else you'd know she'd like.

I also know what it feels like when someone gets mad. It can make me feel like a bad and stupid person although I know really that I'm neither of those two things. I also feel really guilty.

Anyway, I hope the two of you will be able to laugh about this in a couple of days time and that your roomie will forgive you.
madame_tigre
The Cat's Pajamas !!

All okay now, but the Cubs lost!

Postby Hermionefan5 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:44 pm

All Okay now!! Thanks for the advice!!

Shanna :D

Cubs lost yesterday in 12 innings (that's overtime) ! :(

But I went shopping!
Image is from "Gilmore Girls" Season 1
"You are the same as everyone else."--"Forrest Gump"
"I want you to go out there and skate for these people like I have seen you skate."--"The Cutting Edge"
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby parnassus » Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:49 pm

I used to have to share a room with three other girls. Arguments erupted frequently, poisoning the atmosphere so much that I used to think I'd never breathe easily again. But within a few days the world was normal. It's strange how girls are.
"This above all, to thine own self be true." - Polonius, Hamlet.
parnassus
Site Admin

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat