What can people with Dyspraxia do which is unique to them

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Re: What can people with Dyspraxia do which is unique to the

Postby Rodge1991 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:51 pm

I can get days where I'm over creative, when I talk or type it becomes over creative and people are like....what?
I enjoy having this spark inside my head and I use it to create stuff-mainly stories and other things-my blog came from a few weeks of this awesome creativity river that just kept flowing! :lol:
Visit my Dyspraxia Blog:http://www.DyspraxicFantastic.com
ImageImage
NUMQUAM DEFICERE ~ Never Give Up
Rodge1991
Mega Poster

Postby Paddington » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:41 pm

I have the strangest imagination possible I mean I can link Guy Fawkes, someone and a large mug of beer and light sabre wielding storm troopers to Hitler.You have to admit that's talent
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas Edison ( dyspraxic entrepreneur)
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”
Paddington
Mega Poster

Postby Duckiegirl123 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:28 pm

Apparently I showed signs of being clairvoyant when I was really small. I used to talk about 'the voices' and my 'mind TV' and one time when I was two years old we had gone to a local reservoir and the gates had been locked while we were walking around so my Dad left my Mum and I in the car to get someone and apparently I started talking about 'the little old lady and the little old man and the sheep dog who died in a car crash'. I can still picture them if I try really really hard. Nothing like this has happened to me for years but I get those odd dreams that seem to come true and can usually predict the end of TV programs.
Duckiegirl123

Previous

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat