Read, dyspraxia is not all what it seems?

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Read, dyspraxia is not all what it seems?

Postby NobleJT96 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:12 pm

I am dyspraxic of course :roll: ,but i have seen alot on here where by people are saying oh i cannot play games which require skill, im not one to boast but at football i am known to have quick feet and skill and can score brilliant goals, and my balance in football or any sports for that matter is near enough perfect and i am taking it at btec level in college along with 4 A-levels. The only balancing i struggle at is when i do trampolining or athletics, but this is sports i have no interest in. I also struggle at speaking to people under pressure, but women :D i am confident at when my mates give me a kick up the arse lol. So is their different levels of dyspraxia or are people just accusing their dyspraxia for being not brilliant at a certain sport? And any girls? ;)) :L :mrgreen:[size=200][/size]
NobleJT96

Re: Read, dyspraxia is not all what it seems?

Postby Bri97 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:27 pm

As far as I understand all cases of dyspraxia are different, things that you find easy others will struggle with, and some have it worse than others.
Bri97
Power Poster

Postby chocolatefudgecake » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Dyspraxia affects different people in different ways. You may have symptoms another person hasn't, just like they have symptoms you don't.
-ChocFC-
A badger! a badger! My Kingdom for a Badger!
chocolatefudgecake
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Dilos » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:27 pm

I myself not wanting to brag am a good cheer leader and am quick at catching the girls when they fall or putting them up into stunts however i cannot for life of me co ordinate my hands for a game of catch, which my cheer coach found amusing last week even joked saying i was lucky i proved my self before girls saw me play catch.
Dilos

Postby NobleJT96 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:22 pm

Thanks guys and girls :). Oh well, well done on being a good cheerleader :D, Im sure if your good at something you don'nt need catch so do not worry! ;D
NobleJT96

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat