Glad for this forum!!

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Glad for this forum!!

Postby Hermionefan5 » Sun May 08, 2005 4:40 pm

I am thankful for this forum! I used to feel so lost not knowing anyone with some of the same disabilities as me. I felt so alone, but now I am glad because I found Matt's site!! :D I was doing research for psychology class and I had to try to write about what psychology meant to me. I decided to write about my disability and so I searched dyspraxia on Ask Jeeves and I found Matt's Hideout. 8) That was about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I feel I view my dyspraxia and NLD differently than I did before. Now I know I can just talk on here if I need someone to talk to about my problems. 8) I like all of you guys even though I don't even know you. It seems like I know you because I go on here every day and post. :) I probably will never meet any of you in person even if I DO travel to Great Britain someday. 8) But, I am glad I can talk to you as friends on the web. Isn't it amazing how people all over the world can help eachother through the computer? I think I have developed an emotional attachment to this site. :D I really like it here, keep it up Matt and Family!! 8) :D :) You are doing a wonderful thing :!:
Image is from "Gilmore Girls" Season 1
"You are the same as everyone else."--"Forrest Gump"
"I want you to go out there and skate for these people like I have seen you skate."--"The Cutting Edge"
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby medrich11 » Sun May 08, 2005 7:19 pm

n#I feel exactly the same way.
medrich11
Mega Poster

Postby alexlaird87 » Mon May 09, 2005 11:39 am

Horray, we've had 10,000 viewers to the site!!!
alexlaird87
Forum Master

Postby Hermionefan5 » Mon May 09, 2005 2:36 pm

YAYYYYYY!!!! :D 8) :lol: :o :P :) :wink:
Image is from "Gilmore Girls" Season 1
"You are the same as everyone else."--"Forrest Gump"
"I want you to go out there and skate for these people like I have seen you skate."--"The Cutting Edge"
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Matt » Tue May 10, 2005 6:58 am

Aw... I'm glad you guys are gaining encouragement from this site, but remember, it's people like you who make this place so great! :D
Matt
Site Admin

Location: Milton Keynes, England, Europe, Earth. You may have heard of it....

Postby parnassus » Thu May 12, 2005 12:51 pm

I love Dyspraxic Teens Online and Matt's Hideout. I don't visit as often as I used to, with my A-Levels so close, but it's good to know that there are people like me out there.
"This above all, to thine own self be true." - Polonius, Hamlet.
parnassus
Site Admin

Postby Phil » Sat May 14, 2005 3:48 pm

Since January 2005 since I found both of theses websites I have thought about dyspraxia differently to how I thought about it in the past.
Phil
Forum Master

Postby parnassus » Sat May 14, 2005 4:29 pm

That's wonderful, Phil. It means that this site is fulfilling its purpose. To have dyspraxia is one thing. To understand what it really means to be dyspraxic is quite another - and as everyone who posts here shows, life with a co-ordination or an autistic spectrum disorder is not all bad!
"This above all, to thine own self be true." - Polonius, Hamlet.
parnassus
Site Admin

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat