Today has been tough so far.

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Today has been tough so far.

Postby Hermionefan5 » Wed May 11, 2005 3:22 pm

It is cold and rainy and I am tired to start. Then, I dropped my cd walkman on the floor in my dorm. I am such a klutz! It still worked, but then I dropped my digital camera into my computer screen and it left a big scratch on my computer. I know these things may seem trivial, but they have messed up my day in my opinion. My computer was a gift so I think it is important to take care of it and I do. It just seems when things like this happens that I don't really care for it. :cry: I really think the scratches look ugly and every time I look at the screen it reminds me of how klutzy I am. :cry: I hate that. I hope the rest of the day is okay. It is hard because as soon as something bad happens, I count that day as being bad. I am just so overwhelmed with tests and stuff because I am worried that I still haven't studied enough even though I have studied a lot. It is hard. :cry:
Image is from "Gilmore Girls" Season 1
"You are the same as everyone else."--"Forrest Gump"
"I want you to go out there and skate for these people like I have seen you skate."--"The Cutting Edge"
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby parnassus » Wed May 11, 2005 3:44 pm

Ahhh, I hope you're feeling better now. :( With days like that, all you can do is work through them as best you can and remember that it's a new start tomorrow!
"This above all, to thine own self be true." - Polonius, Hamlet.
parnassus
Site Admin

Postby Helen » Wed May 11, 2005 4:37 pm

Awwww...Shanna, don't be down on yourself. Hope today has improved for you. Like Vicky says tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start, leave the bad stuff of today behind you.

Sending hugs,
Helen
Helen
Mega Poster

Postby Hermionefan5 » Thu May 12, 2005 4:58 am

Thanks guys! I feel a lot better now! I am going to bed now so that I can get some rest for tomorrow. I have a study group session with my lab partner, Adrianna. We both need help studying for Bio. The test is on Monday. I have a test in Psych on Friday, May 13 too. Wish me luck!! :D

Cheerio!
"I want you to go out there and skate for these people like I have seen you skate."--"The Cutting Edge"
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby parnassus » Thu May 12, 2005 12:50 pm

Good luck, Shanna. I am sure you will do very well!
"This above all, to thine own self be true." - Polonius, Hamlet.
parnassus
Site Admin

Postby Hermionefan5 » Thu May 12, 2005 5:01 pm

Thanks! I think I will too! 8)
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat