Switch to full style
Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.
Post a reply

Re: Obessions

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:56 am

i get obssesed with games and have to finish them or nearly finish them and then i get not obssesed

is this odd???

Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:11 pm

It's called determination.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:20 pm

thank you :)

Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:55 pm

My new obsession is the Hunger Games, I've just finished the first book, completely fell in love with it and I'm playing the game and I'm seeing the movie soon which I'm so excited about.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:31 am

Robyn, are the Alex Cross books written by James Patterson? If so, I have downloaded the first one onto my Kindle. If I like it, I will download more-I had not realised there were quite so many of them!

Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:54 am

Purple_Alpaca wrote:I <3 slash fiction!!
Team Johnlock!

WOOOOOHOOOOO! Another Johnlock shipper! Thank you sooooo much!
*Ahem*
Well...as you may have guessed, I am currently obsessed with Sherlock (YAY!). I've been reading fanfiction to bridge the gap between Reichenbach and Series 3 (I hope they hurry up...). I used to have obsessions with Doctor Who, Neopets, and Star Wars. A secondary obsession currently is Harry Potter (YAY!)

Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Remus wrote:My new obsession is the Hunger Games, I've just finished the first book, completely fell in love with it and I'm playing the game and I'm seeing the movie soon which I'm so excited about.

there's a hunger games games??? :o :o :o

Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Steph wrote:Robyn, are the Alex Cross books written by James Patterson? If so, I have downloaded the first one onto my Kindle. If I like it, I will download more-I had not realised there were quite so many of them!

Yes, they are written by James Patterson. That is the main reason I never got round to reading them, there are loads and I have a long line books to read.

oh and is the first one Along came a spider??

Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:40 pm

No, it's called "I, Alex Cross" or at least I assume that's the first book as all the others have numbers after them.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Steph wrote:No, it's called "I, Alex Cross" or at least I assume that's the first book as all the others have numbers after them.

Oh... I think that is the most recent book. Number 15. (if you looked on the alex cross website, the order is kind of flipped the wrong way round so the last book is first and first book is last, because James Patterson likes to confuse people....)
On Amazon, it says along came a spider is first,

Edit: I have just double checked, I, Alex Cross came out in 2009. Along came a spider came out in 1992.

I really do think James Patterson wrote so many books just to confuse people. :p

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:59 pm

my new obessions is downloading loads of music, doesnt even matter if i like the song or not i just got to download it

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:15 pm

I haven't got an obssion just at the moment.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:47 pm

At the mo my obssession is comic books especially the xmen and wolverine. Infact i just liketo read the marvel comics.

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:56 am

i'm obbsessed with hetalia, visual kei, making costumes, dying my hair (i'm not scene, i'm visual kei), anything vocaloid and just being otaku.

i'm also in love with everything to do with words and language and all thing tied to it

Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:09 pm

I am currently obsessed with sudoku.
Post a reply