What does everybody want to do??

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

What are going to do (or have done) after school?

University (aged 18)
55%
College (aged 16)
9%
Work
18%
Anything else?
18%

Total votes : 11

What does everybody want to do??

Postby hwyaden » Tue May 31, 2005 2:50 pm

what does everybody want to do after school or college? I just found this interesting looking university course, librarianship and data management. messing around with books and computers all day, great! plus, there's a course im sheffield, amd that's nice and far away from home. but my mom says it's freezing up there in winter.hmmm. i can't believe it, both my sisters are going to durham uni in september.weird.
xxxFfion :D
From Shakespeare's 'Merry Wives of Windsor'
Falstaff: Heavens defend me from that Welsh fairy, lest he transform me to a piece of cheese!
hwyaden

Vet school or working with Animals

Postby Hermionefan5 » Tue May 31, 2005 3:53 pm

I think I am going to vet school or working with animals. I want to write on the side also. I love writing stories. :D :) I am currently in college and that is the same as university in America so I guess I choose college since my school is called North Central College. :D :lol:
Image is from "Gilmore Girls" Season 1
"You are the same as everyone else."--"Forrest Gump"
"I want you to go out there and skate for these people like I have seen you skate."--"The Cutting Edge"
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Hermionefan5 » Tue May 31, 2005 3:54 pm

I am 18. That is the age for college and university in the US, although some people are starting to go when they are older and some genius people go when they are younger. 8) :D
Image is from "Gilmore Girls" Season 1
"You are the same as everyone else."--"Forrest Gump"
"I want you to go out there and skate for these people like I have seen you skate."--"The Cutting Edge"
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat