Holidays! Woopie doo!!!!!!!!!

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Holidays! Woopie doo!!!!!!!!!

Postby fuzzy » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:26 pm

Hey guys!

Just to let you know, Im away to Italy for a month from tomoz, YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK perhaps Im a little too excited.... anyway, il try and post at some point soon, but i was just letting you know in case you thot I was dead or something...........

Reb :D :) :P :wink: :D 8) :lol:
fuzzy
Splendiferous Member

Postby Hermionefan5 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:28 pm

YAY!! That is so cool!! I have never been there and I want to go there when I have my honeymoon maybe or when I grow up (aka, when I am like-25 or so). I am 19 now, so I have to be in school. I can't afford to travel halfway across the world. :lol:
Image is from "Gilmore Girls" Season 1
"You are the same as everyone else."--"Forrest Gump"
"I want you to go out there and skate for these people like I have seen you skate."--"The Cutting Edge"
Hermionefan5
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby fuzzy » Fri Jun 03, 2005 11:31 pm

Ah, you should go to a Scottish uni, they give you loads of money! My uni term only finished last week so Im outta here! Im thinking of going to America when I come back actually, Ny or something.. although I mite go in my third year for a semster instead, tis cheaper!
fuzzy
Splendiferous Member

Postby Phil » Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:15 am

I never been to Italy

Hope you have a fab time in Italy and have a great holiday

Phil
Phil
Forum Master

Postby madame_tigre » Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:45 am

Oooh you lucky thing! I've always wanted to go to Italy as well. I hope you have a fab time! :D
madame_tigre
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby fuzzy » Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:00 pm

Cheers! Am in Italia now! Its soooo warm, my legs are like crispy bits of bacon :( This is the warmest place Iv been, Scotland is FREEZING esp Aberdeen but does have sun for like 2 days a year! If you blink you miss Scottish summer lol! I did, however, nearly drown in the sea today which isnt so good, I was on one of those lylos and this massive wave came and engulfed me under water for about a minute! It was really scary! I mite have done my wrist in too, it hurts! Yikes. Iv also fallen out with my mate who Im travelling with, I think we r both getting cabin fever from being in each others pockets so much. AND shes one of these really, REALLY annoying ppl who cannot apologise, shes too bloody proud or something! GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! but apart from that Im having a really great time, Ill just be glad when we move on to Florence, Im staying with my friends Italian gran who cant speak a word of english and is crazy, lol........................ Anyway, have fun in the sun, and remember, kids: Suncream is your friend!
fuzzy
Splendiferous Member

Postby Helen » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:35 pm

I am very envious. :wink: 8) It is freezing here. 'Flaming June'? I don't think so! :roll:
Have a wonderful time and keep safe.

Helen :)
Helen
Mega Poster

Postby parnassus » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:38 pm

I just wandered into town to buy some chocolate and had to put on my woolly winter hat. I am now soaked to the skin.

Not to worry; in approximately four weeks' time (insh'Allah) I will be in the deserts of Saudi Arabia!
"This above all, to thine own self be true." - Polonius, Hamlet.
parnassus
Site Admin

Postby fuzzy » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:56 pm

Saudi Arabia? Wow! R u going there to see relatives opr on holiday? Twill be BOILING there!

Re 8)
fuzzy
Splendiferous Member

Postby parnassus » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:01 pm

My parents live and work there. They've been out there for nearly twenty-five years now. I went to school there until I was thirteen and a half, but at my last school I was badly bullied and had to leave. (I literally felt as if someone had ripped me apart, limb by limb - I love Saudi.) The only options were home education or boarding school in England. We chose the latter, and now I go home for all the school holidays.
"This above all, to thine own self be true." - Polonius, Hamlet.
parnassus
Site Admin

Postby fuzzy » Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:49 pm

You go to Hogwarts, dont you?! Seriously tho, where in England? (not that Im a scary killer person just interested) 8)
fuzzy
Splendiferous Member

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat