gymnastics

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

gymnastics

Postby babygirlLippy » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:05 pm

Guys in pe or gymnastics does your teacher treat you like she hasen't even looked at your file well mine does she makes me do things I carn't and then raises her voice when I try so I get laughed at. I love gymnastics but I'm finding it hard to keep up with everyone else my wrists are weak and so are my arms so I carn't hold myself in a handstand and becouse the girls in my school know I do gymnastics they tease me saying oh thaught u did gymnastics u carn't even do a handstand and it really upsets me and in gymnastics lessons there like oh do a flip and I carn't a girl in my class is an overall gymnast in the uk so there always like do a flip like ella u have been going long enough so will I get better ?
babygirlLippy

Re: gymnastics

Postby Priyaluvv8 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:01 pm

dyspraxia will never go away as much as I fantasize it going. I can't do a handstand either. Get your school, parents or even your support teacher to sort something out just don't loose hope. you're gym teacher sounds sooo mean and yeah some teachers are. When my P.E teacher gave me a D in my end of semester reports my mum saw and told her off saying that I didn't deserve that and because of my dyspraxia I find things much more difficult than an ordinary student. tell your parents and maybe they can sort something out.
you are not alone.
Priyaluvv8
Super Poster

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat