Switch to full style
Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.
Post a reply

do you ever have days where your dyspraxia is worse?

Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:04 pm

some days my dyspraxia is very bad and I can barely walk in a straight line. Does anybody else have this problem? I find if I brake a single part of my routine by a minute or anything then I cant function all day.

Re: do you ever have days where your dyspraxia is worse?

Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:22 pm

Yes it can seem worse if I'm tired, stressed or unwell.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:24 pm

Yes definitely if I am tired or stressed. There have been days where I have been incredibly clumsy and late to everything that I am meant to be doing in the day.

Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:25 pm

It usually happens when I'm sleepy. My balance is usually not that bad, but when I'm tired, it gets really bad :lol:

Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:26 am

Definitely. I have days where my dyspraxia feels worse. Take the other day for example, I was having real trouble keeping my grip on things and my balance was playing up.

Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:36 am

MontyDyspraxia wrote:It usually happens when I'm sleepy. My balance is usually not that bad, but when I'm tired, it gets really bad :lol:

Actually, thinking about it, it also gets worse during that time of the month. I don't know how that works, but OK :P It might be just due to the sleepiness as I tend to get very tired when I'm "in a delicate state" as my nan would say.

Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Mine gets worse if I am tired or stressed.

Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:46 pm

mine get worse when i tired, streesed or ill

Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:56 am

Mine is worse when tired or stressed I have been known to walk into door frames when tired -ooops who put that there is my usual comment !

Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:47 pm

yeah, I think everyone dyspraxia feels like it's the end of the world some days and I think it's generally due to the depression that goes with it. I often have days when I can't sit straight and have to slouch or lean back and days when I just can't work at all. you're not alone.
Post a reply