GGGRRRR

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

GGGRRRR

Postby fuzzy » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:56 pm

Hey guys,

feeling a bit strange, have just fallen out wiht one of my good mates who Im travelling with just now. Although we usually get on and have a great time, sometimes we really clash. She doesnt understand about my dyspraxia and I think she thinks its all in my head and that its an over the top way of saying Im a bit clumsy. I thot that if I talked about being dyspraxic in front of her (ie casually mentioned the bands and forum) shed understand a bit more and realise that its quite a big part of my life and affects me a lot. Im sick of feeling stupid when I know im not! Why is it that my family and even my closest friend dont seem to grasp the fact that Im different and am not changing (and not because I dont want to necause I cant!) ?! Im not good at organising things. I can appear to be inconsiderate. I get anxious. But thats me! I was born like this, I didnt ask for it!!!! Does anyone else out there feel this isolated?!
fuzzy
Splendiferous Member

Postby Thirteen-thirty-seven » Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:56 am

I know how you feel, believe me.
That said, most of my current friends who I've told are understanding. I don't tell everyone, in case they think I just made it up.
Thirteen-thirty-seven
Forum God !

Postby medrich11 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:13 am

I really know how you feel. I havethesame problem and it's exam day today. I have no idea how I will cope but I will try and I hope that you and your friends get back together - it's really not funny to have that happen
medrich11
Mega Poster

Postby fuzzy » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:49 pm

Hey guys, cheers for replying. Its nice to know that there are others out there too! Felling better now, yup made up with my friend and all is good, although I have to say that Im pretty relieved that shes gone home and I can finally get me own breathing space (still in Italy) when she was here I felt like I couldnt do my own thing coz shed not want to split for a day to sight see, so now I can eat when I want, What I want without 'dont you think you should eat a salad'- honestly, me eat healthily..... So now I ahev complete freedom, and oh, it feels good! howd you exams go Medrich? Hope they were ok,

Reb :D
fuzzy
Splendiferous Member

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat