meep dyspraxic moment earlier today!!

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Postby madame_tigre » Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:24 am

tears_on_a_pillow wrote:I am tempted to take a pic of my grazed knee and send it to Leeds city council and say its their fault as the path wasnt even!!
x

I expect to see your accident report soon :D At the moment I'm doing admin in a health and safety department. Part of my job is to data input all accident and incident reports which have happened in the council.
madame_tigre
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby monkey » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:15 am

my knee has a history of randomly dislocating. aparently my joints are shellow and i have week musels holding them in place. once i walked around a corner and it dislocated. my knee cap goes around to the sid of my knee instead of the front. it can hert alot :)
monkey
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby lukeyj » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:22 am

I can handle my bumping into things quite well. If anyone notices I just say out loud "Who put that there." Rather comical if it's a wall.
lukeyj

Postby Thirteen-thirty-seven » Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:38 am

I can handle my bumping into things quite well. If anyone notices I just say out loud "Who put that there." Rather comical if it's a wall.

Yes. It's always best to laugh at yourself. I'll try that one!
Thirteen-thirty-seven
Forum God !

Postby tujunga » Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:18 pm

lukeyj wrote:I can handle my bumping into things quite well. If anyone notices I just say out loud "Who put that there." Rather comical if it's a wall.

he-he

I can image that it would be really funny!!!!!!

as for bumping into to things i'm not that bad but sometimes things seem to jump out at me especailly(that is my dyslexia coming thru)if i'm really tired!!
tujunga
Super Poster

We all fall down

Postby Radioactive_hairgel » Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:00 pm

Once i fell over with my brother and i squashed him on my way down- infrount of practically me whole school (we fell over right out side the gates) life couldn't be more...embarrisngly funny! :P
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. --Will Rogers

www.myspace.com/marthaduncanmusic
Radioactive_hairgel
Splendiferous Member

Postby parnassus » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:49 am

You want to try pitching head-first into a chiller containing frozen peas in the local supermarket...
"This above all, to thine own self be true." - Polonius, Hamlet.
parnassus
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat