Switch to full style
Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.
Post a reply

Writing a book about my experience with dyspraxia

Sat May 16, 2015 7:32 pm

Hey guys, I'm about to turn 16 soon, I am currently going through exams and everyday I think about my dyspraxia. It plays on my mind, holds me back, but because I have lived with it for so long I have learned how to cope with it better. However, I have good days and bad days, meaning that sometimes you wouldn't even know that it's there and I carry out virtually every task successfully and then other days I'm absolutely hopeless, clumsy and just unable to function without being so nervous that I stay in my house away from any possible embarrassment. In this book that I hope to write, whether it ends up being published or not, I plan on covering all things dyspraxia, growing up with it, getting ridiculed in school by teaches or by coaches in sports I attempted, treating it with supplements that help improve cognitive function and just expressing the fact that there is such a lack of awareness of it. So, please give me some feedback on this idea and my aim for this is to purely just raise awareness, because from what I know, if a teacher has no clue about the condition and from a young age you are shouted at and labelled clumsy, it eats away at you, destroys a child's confidence.

George Lovering
Email: georgelovering1@outlook.com

Re: Writing a book about my experience with dyspraxia

Sun May 17, 2015 8:28 pm

Good idea I wish you all the best :D

Mon May 18, 2015 5:50 pm

Good luck with writing your book about Dyspraxia.

Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:04 am

Good idea, good luck with it all

Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:09 pm

How is your book going?

Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:53 am

writing your book about Dyspraxia.
gclub

Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:44 am