This is appalling. I am furious.

Chat with others about dyspraxia and share your experiences.

Police

Postby k9ruby » Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:36 pm

On the other hand, I don't think the police are doing a bad job as a whole. There just aren't enough of them to go round. A stronger presence on the streets would probably help, but being a police officer is such a thankless task that people are reluctant to sign up.

Exactly!

Just had a funny thought....my mums a midwife so she gets quite a few 'thankyou' cards/ gifts but my dad never seems to...I wonder why?

Dear PC----

I am writing to thankyou for your kind thoughts for putting me in jail. I have now learnt my lesson and I must thank you for your kind action. In return for this, I have enclosed a XXL sized box of dunkin donuts.

Thanks again!

J Robber
k9ruby
Site Admin

Re: Police

Postby madame_tigre » Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:03 pm

k9ruby wrote:

Dear PC----

I am writing to thankyou for your kind thoughts for putting me in jail. I have now learnt my lesson and I must thank you for your kind action. In return for this, I have enclosed a XXL sized box of dunkin donuts.

Thanks again!

J Robber

ROFL :lol:
madame_tigre
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Re: Police

Postby Thirteen-thirty-seven » Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:24 pm

k9ruby wrote:
Just had a funny thought....my mums a midwife so she gets quite a few 'thankyou' cards/ gifts but my dad never seems to...I wonder why?

Dear PC----

Thanks again!

J Robber

Wow, this J.Robber seems very polite! :wink:
Thirteen-thirty-seven
Forum God !

Previous

Return to General Dyspraxia Chat