Switch to full style
Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.
Post a reply

Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:13 pm

It is an ink pen with a metal nib.

Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:04 am

i just read about nibs. we never used thouse in school. always pencils and then ball point pens.

Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:38 am

I like rollerball pens... neater than biro (and normally a bit heavier too) but less inky than fountain.

Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:31 pm

I always press too hard with fountain pens, the nib always ends up bent round! I have the same problem with all pens but fountain pens seem to break easiest and I get my hands (and usually my face and arms too) even more covered in ink than with other pens! Parker pens seem to be the best fountain pens though, they seem stronger than most and less ink seems to end up on my hands.

Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:23 pm

Does anyone use Berol handwriting pens? They are basically the same as ballpoint pens but are much thicker and chunkier to grip and use liquid rather than gel ink that almost excactly resembles fountain pen ink.

Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:36 pm

Berol...that name sounds strangely familiar. Are they a sort of red/orange colour?

Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:40 pm

Yup!

I like them :)

Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:28 pm

i use berol pens (when i do write which is hardly ever as i use a laptop most of the time) i always make fountain pens leak or i break the nib.

Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:38 pm

I need to get a Berol pen - I like them

Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:50 pm

I find handwriting pens so much easier to use or ones with grips already on them such as Gel pens. I can't write with fountain pens, they stress me out :lol:

Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:22 pm

we had to do caligrafy last year, the pens were aful, i got huge sploges of ink all over me and it dident wash out, i ruined half my clothes, and i got ink on my hands and i dont like the way ink feels on your hands.

Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:11 am

Use a yoropen they are so easy to use and for people whoare left-handed and have dyspraxia! Go on to the website at www.yoropen.co.uk

Wed May 24, 2006 1:55 pm

dont speak to me about fountain pens I hate them and always break them by accident and end up with yucky ink all over my hands and clothes. so im trying yoropen now

Wed May 24, 2006 2:35 pm

Thing is about Yuropen is, they're really excellent, but the ink runs out SO quickly >.<

Wed May 24, 2006 6:13 pm

i hate fountain pens i break the nib and the ink goes everywhere
Post a reply