Page 1 of 1


PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:48 pm
by Sparktom
hi im new to this forum but wanted to ask if you know of any pens that can help with writing and stop finger cramp?


PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:02 pm
by Joss1991
you can buy traingle shaped pensils and pens which help some people.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:03 pm
by Thirteen-thirty-seven
Yes. Pencils with special grips can be purchased from the Early Learning Centre (the grips can be put on pens).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:18 pm
by parnassus
Writing on a sloping surface may also help to stop the pain. Lightweight, portable sloping desktops are also available from shops like the Early Learning Centre. People with chronically low muslce tone sometimes find that wearing a stiff cuff round their wrist helps to prevent cramp.