Switch to full style
Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.
Post a reply

Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:28 pm

When I did my work ex. at secondary I did it during october half-term in an musical instrument music shop were I got talk some of staff and help out with cleaning the guitars,hovering ect..
Ben

Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:12 pm

I am really angry and upset my work placement is to be at my old primary school but they are not letting me be in classes cos they dont think I can cope they think I will get exitable and not cope I have told them I dont want to go. Why do people treat me like im so stupid. :evil:

work experience

Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:09 pm

hi i did work experience last year when i was in year 10 there is no need to worry about it. it is great fun you just need to pick some think you enjoy

Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:49 pm

Andy wrote:I am really angry and upset my work placement is to be at my old primary school but they are not letting me be in classes cos they dont think I can cope they think I will get exitable and not cope I have told them I dont want to go. Why do people treat me like im so stupid. :evil:

I know it is frustrating, but try to stay calm. Write a letter to the school, explaining that you think you are capable of working in classes. I hope it works out.
Post a reply