Switch to full style
Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.
Post a reply

Yoropens!

Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:17 am

Use a yoropen they are supposed to be for people with dyspraxia and people who are left-handed. I recommend you get one tehy are much better than ordianary pens such as ballpoints. :D It will help you and also the pens are a bit of a fashion statement,so don't be surprised if your friends want a yoropen too! Visit the website at www.yoropen.co.uk the pens are around £3 but can be bought in woolworths,two yoropens for £1.99.Believe me it will help!

Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:48 pm

might see if i can get some, they look really good

Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:05 am

They look cool and handy.

Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:46 pm

Hmm I might pick up some of those, next time I'm in town. Hahah they look like those Toilet Duck dispensers! = D

Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:16 pm

I tried these and sorry I just cant write with them mind you I find it difficult writing with anything the best pen that I have had is one of these left handed thingys

Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:24 pm

I picked up a Yoropen! My friend doesnt like them, but argh, Ive left it at my friends house, I hope she realises and sends it on!

Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:43 pm

Seems a good idea, It might not work for everyone, but at that price you can afford to give it a try and if you don't like it. I'm sure you could find someone, who will make use out of it.

Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:14 pm

I bought 2 today and they seem good

Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:43 am

I use them and they are fantastic, If you can get to Staples you can buy packs of 10 in all different colors fairly cheaply
x

Wed May 24, 2006 1:52 pm

I spotted these in WHSMITH the other day and decided to buy one for my up & coming exams. I've tried with it already and I like it, its more comfortable in my hand and my middle finger doesnt rub against it when I write like it does when i use a normal pen.

Wed May 24, 2006 2:36 pm

They are very comfortable - The ink runs out fast though!

tears_on_a_pillow Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:43 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I use them and they are fantastic, If you can get to Staples you can buy packs of 10 in all different colors fairly cheaply
x

*heads off to staples, as soon as I'm better*

Wed May 24, 2006 4:44 pm

Seems good. I wish they had them ten years ago when I actually needed help with my writing. I had to have this gripper that attached to my pencil by screwing onto it and it looked really ugly. I felt like a real dork. :oops: I also had a foam one which was just as bad. They did help me loosen my grip on my pencil though so it wasn't so tight. I dunno if these pens do that, but that'd be cool if they did. They look fun. Do you know if they sell them in the US yet? I haven't heard of them ever!

Thu May 25, 2006 10:03 am

I'll buy one next time I get a chance to go to Woolworths. They look really good. :)
Post a reply