esay anxiety

Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.

esay anxiety

Postby invisifish » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:12 pm

i get very nervos when i have to write an esay, i panic and i cant think of a subject. my extra leson teacher gets angry whith me becuse i cant think of anithing to write and i hate reading out my esays. i get so nervos i cant write my esays, and then i get anxious about asking the teacher to extend the dedline. dose any one els have the same problem or any idias that mite help.
invisifish
Splendiferous Member

Postby emma » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:10 pm

hi there
I find in very difficult to transfer the ideas from my head and on to the paper or comuter screan but the thing that has hellped me the most is to plan the essay first what I do is think of say 6 main points one for each paragraph then i think of 3 things which could be connected to the main topic then i can start writing the essay. this also helps me to give my work some kind of sequence.

Hope this hellps
Emma
emma
Super Poster

Postby invisifish » Wed May 10, 2006 7:50 pm

iv just lost a pice of homwork that i just dis and im realy upset. i did the homwork on my computa, i saved it and closed it, now when iv just come back from diner to print it, i find out its gone. i need to go to bed now and i dont have the energy to do it agin.
invisifish
Splendiferous Member

Postby Thirteen-thirty-seven » Thu May 11, 2006 9:27 am

*Hugs* It's so frustrating when that happens.

I think you need to get professional help with your anxiety. It seems a little out of control.
Thirteen-thirty-seven
Forum God !

Postby invisifish » Thu May 11, 2006 5:48 pm

i did my homwork agin and i will hand it in tomorow.

i am seeing a psycologis and she is trying to help me with my anxiety.
invisifish
Splendiferous Member

Postby Thirteen-thirty-seven » Fri May 12, 2006 8:55 am

That is good.

Another thing that might help is to do a detailed plan of your essay before writing it. Do a summary of what you'll put in each paragraph. It helps me. It may not help you - every mind is different, but thiings are less frightening when you have a structure.
Thirteen-thirty-seven
Forum God !

Return to Study Support