Switch to full style
Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.
Post a reply

I'm doing an article on procrastination for my newspaper

Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:16 am

Hey guys, I know that some of you know that I'm a journalist for my college newspaper. This week I've been assigned to go to a procrastination clinic at school where this guy will speak on why people tend to procrastinate and other things. I think it will be really helpful and I will post more on it once I go. :)

Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:49 pm

I am interested to hear how it goes.
x

Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:05 pm

It would be an irony if you were to to procrastinate on this article on procrastination.

Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:18 pm

Hee. I am a procrastinator, but it's due the next day so I can't really procrastinate on it! :)

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:01 pm

This week I've been assigned to go to a procrastination clinic at school where this guy will speak on why people tend to procrastinate and other things.

Oh, the irony. ;)

Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:42 am

parnassus wrote:
This week I've been assigned to go to a procrastination clinic at school where this guy will speak on why people tend to procrastinate and other things.

Oh, the irony. ;)

Ha. I didn't realize I was stating the obvious in the first part of the sentence and didn't need the second part. :lol:

Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:06 am

Maybe you should start the article by procrastinating...hmmm

Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:34 pm

Irony is fun.

Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:29 pm

Irony is fun.

Tell that to Brutus, the honourable man.

Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:39 am

Miranda wrote:Maybe you should start the article by procrastinating...hmmm

Well I kind of have seeing as I'm probably going to be starting it tomorrow and it's due tomorrow! :lol:
Post a reply