Switch to full style
Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.
Post a reply

3 positives for the new school year

Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:47 am

The new academic year is fast approaching so I thought those of us who are off back to school, college, 6th form or university can list 3 positive things about doing so and then when it gets to half term we can see how we are doing at achieving them and set new targets.

I will start

* To try and make new friends with the people on my course

* To keep to my promise and let the course director know if I am struggling

* Try my hardest not to fall behind wiht deadlines

Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:55 am

I will:

1. Try my hardest with my dissertation especially since my superviser seems to think I'm going to come out with a First for my dissertation!

2. Aim for at least a high 2 1 when I graduate next June.

3. Try to make friends with the freshers in my campus halls of residence.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:41 pm

I will

1 Get my head down and study hard

2 Try not to panick too much when it comes to my Nabs

3 Ignore the neds and concentrate on my own work

Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:30 pm

1) To not be embarrassed to ask for help when I need it.

2) To meet all my deadlines.

3) To make new friends.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:03 pm

1. Try To Pay More attention to topics not of my interest ( I struggle very badly if a topic doesn't interest me, probably one of my worst aspects of AS/Dyspraxia, see even I have it bad in some areas :wink: )

2. Try To Make Some More Friends (A Very Nice Girl (personality and looks wise LOL!!!) is back for the 2nd year of archaeology, must keep bottom jaw from dropping, HAHA) But I'd really like to get a few more friends to talk to.

3. Try To Improve my speech difficulties, for some reason I stutter, mispronounce and backtrack words more often now than I did in school. Probably comes to the fact I'm using an entire different vocabulary that I'm not entirely used to for College.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:09 am

i will
1) actually STUDY this year
2) become more independant
3) remember to wear my glasses!

Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:27 pm

Great idea, Lea!

1.) To be more organised. This means replying to academic and welfare-related e-mails as soon as I receive them, so I don't get into trouble with the college authorities again.
2.) To do the bulk of my work within three days of receiving it.
3.) To spend less time reading books that aren't relevant to my course and more time reading the ones that actually are.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:49 pm

1. Do homework when I get it and not leave it to the last minute (I´ve already broken that one :( )
2. Consentrate harder on what the teacher is saying.
3. actualy do revision befor exams.
Post a reply