Switch to full style
Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.
Post a reply

Which subject(s) do you enjoy the most?

Languages (e.g. French and Spanish)
Sciences (e.g. physics and chemistry)
Humanities (e.g. history, geography, and RS)
Information Technology
More than one of the above
Total votes : 35

Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:45 pm

I like English in general, but mostly I like Literature and writing courses. I'm into film classes as well and I consider those to be a variation of English classes.

Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:48 pm

I like English, Maths, Sciences (espeesialy physics) I like art, and, seeing as i'm taking it as a GCSE, photography. I love languages, but I very much dislike the way they are tort (spelling?) in this country, so i dont' do any at the moment. I also like history a lot, and i have a very good teacher for the subject. :)

Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:58 pm

I picked Maths and 3 sciences as my 4 AS levels.
Now, who is clever enough to deduce my 4 favourite subjects?

(sorry, couldn't resist an opertunity for mock patronization could I?)

Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:24 pm

could it be um.... French!!! :P *blatently obvious sarcasim*

Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:14 pm

science (mostly biology and chemistry)

Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:28 am

My favourite of all time is English then followed by Health & Social Care.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:03 am

Ahah, I enjoyed quite a few subjects! My favourites, with hindsight, were History, Geography and English, although I also enjoyed Maths, German, French, Science and RE (although we never studied any other religion besides Christianity, and only that from the Catholic viewpoint!).

I wish I'd realised how much I loved English. The literature aspects of the German half of my degree are both my strongest areas, and my favourite topics. I still do enjoy History, though, and I'm getting to know the 19th Century pretty well by now.

Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:25 am

My favourite subject would have to be Health and Social Care

lol, thats the only subject at my college that actually makes any sense to me

Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:06 pm

Art & Design. Although I've also started to learn programming codes the last year or so. At the moment I'm a freelance designer, so I've been using both skills a lot lately. And it's going quite well, I'm getting payed 50-100 quid to design this Land Rover repair website, and have another client wanting flyers done. But deadlines are pretty close by!

Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:18 pm

Seen as i'm studying a maths degree, my favourite really should be maths. (and most of the time it is). But at school i also enjoyed music and french. I liked them, i just wasnt as good at them as i was at maths. Hence the choice of a maths degree.
Post a reply