Switch to full style
Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.
Post a reply

Exams

Thu May 08, 2008 6:57 am

I hope exams are going well for everyone who has them now or coming up. I had one yesterday. that went ok-ish. a couple of questions i could have done didnt come up, and were replaced with ones i couldnt do. but it could of been worse. I did middle-ish in it anyway. Today i am going to start revising for an exam i have tomorrow. See how much stuff i can cram into my head by then.

How is everyone else going with exams/revision if you have any?

Lucy

Thu May 08, 2008 8:38 am

I have 6 exams-they're on the 9th, 10th, 13th, 14th, 20th and 24th of May. Revision's going OK-I haven't had as much time to dedicate to it as I have in the past 2 years due to my dissertation taking up a lot of my time but hopefully I'll be OK. Good luck with yours :D

Thu May 08, 2008 3:21 pm

My physics practical is on the 14th of May, my critical thinking is on the 19th. I have 1 maths papers on the 21st, and two physics papers on th 22nd. Then I get a "break" (exept I'll be studying) until the 2nd of June when I have 2 maths papers. I have two biology papers on the 3rd and my two chemestry papers on the 4th.

That makes 11, I think. That's probably more than I had for GCSE and I got 13 GCSEs. Granted, not all of them had exams, and 4 of them came from one subject, but still.

As for my revision, all I can say is I'm trying.

yes

Thu May 08, 2008 4:22 pm

I've got 8 coming up for my AS - levels, the first ones being next monday :eek:

Good luck everyone!

Thu May 08, 2008 9:19 pm

Good luck.

Thu May 08, 2008 10:50 pm

Good luck to all.

My first exam is monday. It's history and whilst i like history, I'm nearvous because this is the one subject that I'm sure I want to take next year, and i need to get a passing grade to continue it.

Fri May 09, 2008 5:19 pm

gd luck 2 everyone who is doing exams the nxt few months

Fri May 09, 2008 10:42 pm

Thanks, first one tuesday (further mathmatics)

Sat May 10, 2008 11:08 am

I've got a short answer paper based on a case study on wednesday

Sat May 10, 2008 1:14 pm

Good luck all.

First exam for me is Latin Language on Tuesday, hopefully I'll pass it as long as I can remember the endless waves of vocabulary and tricky little things the language pokes you with.

Sun May 11, 2008 9:03 am

I've got music on Friday which I'm not going to do well in -i got a d in recent mock so I need to get a c-than maths than englsih
music and maths have already started revising but need to start englsih.Englsih is the one i really need as I want to take it as a a level and law requiems english

Sun May 11, 2008 2:12 pm

i had two this week just gone. both statistics. then both went rubbish too. but i have two this coming week. then i finish my degree on friday! i havent yet started revising for the two i have this week but i intend to this afternoon. i dont want them to go rubbishly, - i want to do well in these two. :) lucy

Sun May 11, 2008 5:07 pm

my exams steat friday

Sun May 11, 2008 10:40 pm

Mine begin on 22nd May. The first exam is Practical Criticism, followed by Tragedy (how apt), and then Commonwealth and International Literature. I have already submitted my two dissertations. Both of those went badly. Very badly. I lost marks that could cost me an entire grade because I handed them in without the correct paperwork. My college is trying to sort this out for me with the examiners, but I don't know if they're having any luck - they won't tell me what's going on, which makes me suspect that they have something to conceal. :( I think that they don't want to worry me. They are not succeeding.

:|

Mon May 12, 2008 2:22 pm

Mine begin on 22nd May. The first exam is Practical Criticism, followed by Tragedy (how apt), and then Commonwealth and International Literature. I have already submitted my two dissertations. Both of those went badly. Very badly. I lost marks that could cost me an entire grade because I handed them in without the correct paperwork. My college is trying to sort this out for me with the examiners, but I don't know if they're having any luck - they won't tell me what's going on, which makes me suspect that they have something to conceal. Sad I think that they don't want to worry me. They are not succeeding.

I'm sorry to hear that Vicky- if it makes you feel any better I am sure I have failed unit 3 of my computing exam...I finished early for all the wrong reasons! :?

Good luck and I hope you manage to sort things out! :D
Post a reply