organisation

Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.

organisation

Postby Lucy_Rush » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:11 am

i am rubbish at organisation. i just am the most unorganised person in the world it feels like at times. this is a big problem at the moment. the pgce (teacher training) course i am doing requires an immense amount of organisation. theres a ridiculous amount of paperwork and i am ridiculously behind with it.

today i am trying to get organised, but its hard work. theres lots of paperwork i should have done but havent had the time / havent bothered / didnt even realise i had to do etc. and everything i have been given/done/notes from lectures/etc were just in a huge pile all over my desk.

as i type this i have just tried to organise this huge mess into piles all spread out over my bedroom floor, so that i can later on organise these piles into a correct order and file them, in one of the many files i should be keeping. i havent got through all of the huge pile yet, and theres much more paperwork left to do, but i currently have 14 seperate piles of paper on my floor.

if i ever manage to catch up this week (what a great way to spend my half term), i need some advice on how to try and be organised as i go along. its too stressful getting to holidays, which should be spent having a break, and having to catch up on so much before you can even think about the stuff you should be doing.
Lucy_Rush
Forum Master

Postby Steph » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:24 am

I'm sorry to hear that this is so stressful for you, Lucy. I seem to remember that you get DSA-could you apply for a non medical helper to come and help you sort out these different piles of paper? I hope the situation gets a bit better soon.
Steph
Forum God !

Return to Study Support