Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.
Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:32 pm
I dont know how to
Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:46 pm
Here are things I find helpful:
1. Re-read the text several times. Read it aloud onto a tape and play it multiple times if you are a slow reader. This is the most importnat part of revising for a literature exam.
2. For shorter texts (e.g short poems) do a mind map for the whole text.
3. Make mind maps onc eah character and each major theme in plays/novels
4. Imagine you are one of the characters in the text. Write a short piece of creative writing (e.g. a diary entry, letter to another character) from their perspective.
5. Do practice papers (but only after you have done other types of revision. If you do practice papers before revising you will just get stressed.)
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.