Graphs

Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.

Graphs

Postby justme6565 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:56 pm

I loath graphs!!!! Unfortunatly, they are what we are working on in Physics right now. It always tikes me about 5 tries to make one (extremly slowly I might add), while it takes the other students 3 tries MAXIMUM (and rarely that many.) I asked my teacher about this, and she said that after another two labs we would start using a computer program to make them, but for the time being I should try to hang in there. I think I can, but does anyone have any tips to make it less time-consuming???? :?
“Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes.” ~Bette Midler
justme6565
Forum Master

Re: Graphs

Postby Thirteen-thirty-seven » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:23 pm

*hugs* Pencils with grippers can be easier to use, but hopefully things will get much easier when you can use a computer programme to do it.
Thirteen-thirty-seven
Forum God !

Postby Brian » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:47 pm

Try to double check everything and try to picture the way the graph will look before you start it. hope these tips help because im not great a graphs either.
Talking is a sign of strength and not weakness

Help is always available and can be found here: http://www.dyspraxicteens.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=8414
Brian
Splendiferous Member

Postby justme6565 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:01 am

thanks guys. :) I'll try those ideas.
“Cherish forever what makes you unique, 'cuz you're really a yawn if it goes.” ~Bette Midler
justme6565
Forum Master

Postby Dizzy D » Wed May 19, 2010 7:57 pm

I had sciense today and we were doing a graph... I ended up in tears because I was so confused :cry: as well as that because I was crying every 1 looked so I got embaresed :oops:
Being dyspraxic dosen't make life hard, it makes it interesting
Dizzy D
Forum Master

Postby Thirteen-thirty-seven » Wed May 19, 2010 8:51 pm

*hugs* You might find it easier on a computer.
Thirteen-thirty-seven
Forum God !

Postby emma » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:53 am

I used to have mega problems drawing the axis of a graph and manipulating the rurler if this is what you are finding hard you could use a ruler with a handle. Ask your teacher if she can show you roughly what the graph should look like so you are sure where to put everything
emma
Super Poster

Return to Study Support