Switch to full style
Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.
Post a reply

Worried about exam results.

Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:48 pm

I keep getting really anxious about my A level results in August. To get into my first choice university i need an A in Physics and a B to get into my second choice. During the Physics exam my calculator battery went flat and they asked a few questions on a topic that i'm not sure about. I keep on adding the marks up in my head and i think i've got either a low B or a high C. I've got to wait until the 19th of august to get the results and its a really agonising wait because i really don't know what i'll do if i don't get into university.

Re: Worried about exam results.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:14 pm

*hugs* You may have done better than you thought.Even if you don't meet the conditions of your offers, you still might be offered a place anyway. If that doesn't happen, you can go through clearing, or take a gap year and try again next year.

There's nothing you can do about it now. Try to fimnd other things to focus your mind.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:29 am

I got a B and my first choice university accepted me anyway. I'm so Happy.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:08 am

Well done! I hope you have a good time at University.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:26 pm

well done, thats brilliant, my sister got hers today aswell and she passed too :)

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Well Done thats amazing, I hope you enjoy Uni :D

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:03 pm

Well done Matt :D

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Well Done! :D

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Congrats, Matt! :D