Switch to full style
Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.
Post a reply

Sitting at the front

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Most teachers make me sit at the front the only thing is they also make the people who have misbehaved sit at the the front , so as a result I am far far more distracted then when I sit with my friends any advice

Re: Sitting at the front

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:54 pm

all i can suggest, is that you tell your teachers this. most will generally listen if you explain.

Re: Sitting at the front

Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Yeah, I had the same problem the last four years in Secondary School. My resource teacher told all my teachers to put me sitting at the front which I felt was really unfair as although I was easily distracted I felt more put down by this action so I concentrated even less. I'm now in Leaving cert and teachers let me sit where I want...mostly :roll: There's still one poor soul who thinks I need to sit at the front.

There's not much I can advise as I did nothing about it myself. Maybe if you have a resource coordinator or a base teacher that you can trust you can talk to them about it and see what they think. It depends on their reasons for putting you in the front and your relationship with the teachers. For now, just try and get on with your school work as best you can and don't let them get to you. They're only trying to help (most of them anyway) even though sometimes they get it terribly wrong xD
Post a reply