bored at school with no work

Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.

bored at school with no work

Postby nathanw-j » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:51 am

what can i do?
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Re: bored at school with no work

Postby kat95 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Why do you have no work? Is this during your frees? If so I would start condensing down your notes into revision Speaking from advice of what I would have done in hindsight last year
kat95
Mega Poster

Postby nathanw-j » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:13 am

i hav emade notes on everything.

in the 2 week timetable i have i have 20 out of 50 lessons free
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~ Marilyn Monroe
nathanw-j
Splendiferous Member

Postby kat95 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:04 pm

I have about 22 frees in a two week timetable so my frees are similar to yours If you do not have any work and I mean any at all including revision, homework which I find slightly strange that you do not have very much but then again it is near the beginning of the year so workloads may be slightly less particularly if you are doing AS levels Then I would either just read around your subjects, maybe do something that you enjoy in your frees like listening to some music or something I do not really know what else to suggest I am sorry if I come across a bit abrupt but that is my adviceBut again speaking from a person who wishes that they had used their frees last year more productively make sure you have done all your work before you relax it saves a lot of stress in the long run and should hopefully lead to a better grade overall. Good luck with your work
kat95
Mega Poster

Postby Steph » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:50 pm

I agree with Kat95-there is always more research you can do on a subject and this will improve your grade.
Steph
Forum God !

Return to Study Support