Test anxiety

Stuck with your schoolwork? Post any questions or queries here and we'll all try to help.

Postby towildhoney » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:05 pm

I'd advise you to see an educational psycologist as soon as humanly possible to get a diagnosis
Forum Master
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:38 pm


Return to Study Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests