The Funny Side To Dyspraxia :-)

This is the place to post jokes, play story games etc.

Re: The Funny Side To Dyspraxia :-)

Postby abi » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:46 pm

i had fallen on the stairs at college. my friends were waiting for me at the bottom, as i ask them to do. my tutor came past, and she asked "what you wiating for? someone to fall down the stairs?" her face as she realised .... :lol:
the way i see it, dyspraxia is an extra hurdle in every race i run, but that extra hurdle, is just extra exercise, so in the end, i will come through stronger.
abi
Mega Poster

Postby Steph » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:37 pm

This morning, I got the bus into town and had my IPod in so I was distracted anyway. When it got to my stop, which is a town bus station, I went to get off the bus and misjudged where I was walking and smacked straight into one of the wing mirrors in front of a queue of people :lol: Luckily it didn't hurt.
Steph
Forum God !

Postby wm1995 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Steph wrote:... smacked straight into one of the wing mirrors [of the bus] in front of a queue of people

I was once getting on the bus and I misjudged the height of the wing mirror. I hit it with the top of my head, and the bus driver had to spend three or four minutes readjusting the mirror. Everyone was looking at me angrily (it was rush hour) :oops:
wm1995
Splendiferous Member

Previous

Return to Fun Forum