Characters with Dyspraxia

This is the place to post jokes, play story games etc.

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Postby _robyn_ » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:53 am

I know this may be a bit off topic

but does anyone thing Matt Smith (who plays the doctor) could be dyspraxic?

He was on Graham Norton and Graham asked him if it was true that we was clumsy.

And matt said every since he was a child he had been weirdly clumsy and just seemed to be clumsy.
Graham then made a joke about matt having 'clumsy disese'

and also duriing the interview, you could see one of matts buttons on his shirt were undone.
_robyn_
Mega Poster
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:41 am
Location: I got 20% in geography- so even if I did know I bet it would be wrong.

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Postby hagrid » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:21 am

i dont care how much the producers deny it, as i have said on another post dr sheldon cooper from the big bang theory has defo got dyspraxia/aytism. thats why hes is a super genius and only takes part in theoretical physics instead of practical like leonard
User avatar
hagrid
Forum Master
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: east ayrshire

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Postby hagrid » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:27 am

peter griffin is always forgetting stuff falling over running into things acts awkward in social situations and im pretty sure that he doesnt understand brians sarcasm half the time however im always proud of myself as it is so obvious sarcams if you know what i mean
User avatar
hagrid
Forum Master
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:11 pm
Location: east ayrshire

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Postby wadey » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:40 pm

mr bump
User avatar
wadey
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5895
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Thanet

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Postby chocolatefudgecake » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:16 pm

hagrid wrote:i dont care how much the producers deny it, as i have said on another post dr sheldon cooper from the big bang theory has defo got dyspraxia/aytism. thats why hes is a super genius and only takes part in theoretical physics instead of practical like leonard


Personally, I think he has several things, but I don't think dyspraxia's one of them. Just my personal opinion.

I do agree with you on autism being why he's a super genius.
-ChocFC-
A badger! a badger! My Kingdom for a Badger!
User avatar
chocolatefudgecake
The Cat's Pajamas !!
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:13 pm
Location: Hampshire, England

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Miranda Hart's character, Chummy, from BBC's Call the Midwife might possibly have dyspraxia. She's had trouble riding a bike, she's clumsy and she barely passed her exams.
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:10 pm
Location: Hertfordshire

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Postby JamesStanley » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:28 pm

chocolatefudgecake wrote:
hagrid wrote:i dont care how much the producers deny it, as i have said on another post dr sheldon cooper from the big bang theory has defo got dyspraxia/aytism. thats why hes is a super genius and only takes part in theoretical physics instead of practical like leonard


Personally, I think he has several things, but I don't think dyspraxia's one of them. Just my personal opinion.

I do agree with you on autism being why he's a super genius.


According to the big bang wiki Sheldon has Aspergers and OCD but not dyspraxia and I dont think he has dyspraxia as he isn't clumsy.
User avatar
JamesStanley
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2606
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:58 pm
Location: Stafford

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Postby chocolatefudgecake » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 pm

JamesStanley wrote:
chocolatefudgecake wrote:
hagrid wrote:i dont care how much the producers deny it, as i have said on another post dr sheldon cooper from the big bang theory has defo got dyspraxia/aytism. thats why hes is a super genius and only takes part in theoretical physics instead of practical like leonard


Personally, I think he has several things, but I don't think dyspraxia's one of them. Just my personal opinion.

I do agree with you on autism being why he's a super genius.


According to the big bang wiki Sheldon has Aspergers and OCD but not dyspraxia and I dont think he has dyspraxia as he isn't clumsy.


That's part of my reasoning. But not just that.
-ChocFC-
A badger! a badger! My Kingdom for a Badger!
User avatar
chocolatefudgecake
The Cat's Pajamas !!
 
Posts: 1569
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:13 pm
Location: Hampshire, England

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Postby Kirbster12 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Miranda Hart's character, Chummy, from Call the Midwife. I can really relate to her :)
What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring. ~ Sherlock :)

City Council would like to remind everyone that dogs are not allowed in the dog park. People are not allowed in the dog park...
User avatar
Kirbster12
Forum Master
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:15 pm
Location: Night Vale

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Postby MontyDyspraxia » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Yeah, she's the best character in it. Loved it when she delivered that breach baby.
"When we kiss, it feels like a flying saucer landing" ~ Strange Powers by The Magnetic Fields

My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BethGoth15?feature=mhee
Check it out, I dare ya ;)
MontyDyspraxia
The Cat's Pajamas !!
 
Posts: 1883
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:10 pm
Location: Hertfordshire

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Postby Rodge1991 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Hmmm...Miranda from....Miranda TV series plus also when she is in Not Going Out as the cleaner-she is constantly falling over things and breaking stuff, also socially awkward saying the wrong things in most given situations.
Visit my Dyspraxia Blog:http://www.DyspraxicFantastic.com
ImageImage
NUMQUAM DEFICERE ~ Never Give Up
User avatar
Rodge1991
Mega Poster
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Aboard Thunderbird 5 with EOS

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Postby Paddington » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:50 pm

I always like to think Paddington bear is a bit dyspraxic he is very clumsy
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas Edison ( dyspraxic entrepreneur)
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”
User avatar
Paddington
Mega Poster
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Wed May 15, 2013 4:17 pm
Location: At my computer

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Postby SonicRocks369 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:46 pm

I like to think that Serena/Sailor Moon might have Dyspraxia, She seems very clusmy and forgetful. :|
Sasha

Sonic the Hedgehog Rocks!!
"An adventure's no fun if it's too easy." - Sonic the Hedgehog

Danger Mouse is Awesome! :)
User avatar
SonicRocks369
Splendiferous Member
 
Posts: 701
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:16 pm
Location: England,Dorset

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Postby Rodge1991 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Warrior from Tugs!!!

http://tugs.wikia.com/wiki/Warrior

Clumsy but with shear determination!
User avatar
Rodge1991
Mega Poster
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:30 pm
Location: Aboard Thunderbird 5 with EOS

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Postby Remus » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:06 pm

SonicRocks369 wrote:I like to think that Serena/Sailor Moon might have Dyspraxia, She seems very clusmy and forgetful. :|


Definitely! She is so clumsy! :P
Image
User avatar
Remus
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5395
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:16 pm
Location: Luxvia, Austria, The Machine, lol! :D

PreviousNext

Return to Fun Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron