Switch to full style
This is the place to post jokes, play story games etc.
Post a reply

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:53 am

I know this may be a bit off topic

but does anyone thing Matt Smith (who plays the doctor) could be dyspraxic?

He was on Graham Norton and Graham asked him if it was true that we was clumsy.

And matt said every since he was a child he had been weirdly clumsy and just seemed to be clumsy.
Graham then made a joke about matt having 'clumsy disese'

and also duriing the interview, you could see one of matts buttons on his shirt were undone.

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:21 am

i dont care how much the producers deny it, as i have said on another post dr sheldon cooper from the big bang theory has defo got dyspraxia/aytism. thats why hes is a super genius and only takes part in theoretical physics instead of practical like leonard

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:27 am

peter griffin is always forgetting stuff falling over running into things acts awkward in social situations and im pretty sure that he doesnt understand brians sarcasm half the time however im always proud of myself as it is so obvious sarcams if you know what i mean

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:40 pm

mr bump

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:16 pm

hagrid wrote:i dont care how much the producers deny it, as i have said on another post dr sheldon cooper from the big bang theory has defo got dyspraxia/aytism. thats why hes is a super genius and only takes part in theoretical physics instead of practical like leonard


Personally, I think he has several things, but I don't think dyspraxia's one of them. Just my personal opinion.

I do agree with you on autism being why he's a super genius.

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Miranda Hart's character, Chummy, from BBC's Call the Midwife might possibly have dyspraxia. She's had trouble riding a bike, she's clumsy and she barely passed her exams.

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:28 pm

chocolatefudgecake wrote:
hagrid wrote:i dont care how much the producers deny it, as i have said on another post dr sheldon cooper from the big bang theory has defo got dyspraxia/aytism. thats why hes is a super genius and only takes part in theoretical physics instead of practical like leonard


Personally, I think he has several things, but I don't think dyspraxia's one of them. Just my personal opinion.

I do agree with you on autism being why he's a super genius.


According to the big bang wiki Sheldon has Aspergers and OCD but not dyspraxia and I dont think he has dyspraxia as he isn't clumsy.

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 pm

JamesStanley wrote:
chocolatefudgecake wrote:
hagrid wrote:i dont care how much the producers deny it, as i have said on another post dr sheldon cooper from the big bang theory has defo got dyspraxia/aytism. thats why hes is a super genius and only takes part in theoretical physics instead of practical like leonard


Personally, I think he has several things, but I don't think dyspraxia's one of them. Just my personal opinion.

I do agree with you on autism being why he's a super genius.


According to the big bang wiki Sheldon has Aspergers and OCD but not dyspraxia and I dont think he has dyspraxia as he isn't clumsy.


That's part of my reasoning. But not just that.

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Miranda Hart's character, Chummy, from Call the Midwife. I can really relate to her :)

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Yeah, she's the best character in it. Loved it when she delivered that breach baby.

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Hmmm...Miranda from....Miranda TV series plus also when she is in Not Going Out as the cleaner-she is constantly falling over things and breaking stuff, also socially awkward saying the wrong things in most given situations.

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:50 pm

I always like to think Paddington bear is a bit dyspraxic he is very clumsy

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:46 pm

I like to think that Serena/Sailor Moon might have Dyspraxia, She seems very clusmy and forgetful. :|

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:28 pm

Warrior from Tugs!!!

http://tugs.wikia.com/wiki/Warrior

Clumsy but with shear determination!

Re: Characters with Dyspraxia

Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:06 pm

SonicRocks369 wrote:I like to think that Serena/Sailor Moon might have Dyspraxia, She seems very clusmy and forgetful. :|


Definitely! She is so clumsy! :P
Post a reply