are dogs evil

This is the place to post jokes, play story games etc.

are dogs evil

Postby ratdogbob » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:41 pm

yes dogs are evil i just survived a violent attack from my terrier he just wanted my gnasher puppet but he graped my hand and pulled me luckily i got to my feet and survived
ratdogbob

Re: are dogs evil

Postby mattlovesjess » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:07 pm

haha yeah dogs ARE evil man! my dog used to bite people in the stomoche (and one time she bit me right near my special male parts imgine that dudes ouch!!!) and she always used to chase the cats round the house and try to play with them lol
Mattie_199106@ hotmail.co.uk

www.bebo.com/falloutboyrule2k7
mattlovesjess
Forum Master

Postby Remus » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:44 pm

Dogs are only evil if cruelly treated by their owners, not trained properly when they young or they figure out they are a lot smarter than their owners and portray dominance.
Remus
Site Admin

Postby Alice » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:15 pm

It varies with breed, training, and the individual personality of the dog. Some breeds are more agressive than others, some so much that almost all dogs of that breed are especially dangerous, hence some breeds are banned in this country and almost all cases of pepole being badly injured are either from banned breeds or a small number of other breeds. This is because most breeds have been specifically bred for a perpouse, some of which require more agression than others. If a dog is treated badly for an extended period of time that makes it dangerous too, often even if it apears most of the time to be fine. Our neighbours have a rescue dog that is normaly really gentle, but one evening when it was quite late and we were all standing talking it started first headbutting and then trying to bite my brother (it's owner took it in when it became clear it wasn't going to settle down). We don't know the dog's history (although it's owners say they are fairly sure from it's reaction to certain movements that it's previous owners used to kick it) , but it seemed to be increacingly distressed by his presence and could have become quite dangerous.

Of course, some dogs are just mean for no reason, and some dogs (such as my cousin's pitbull in america, which was rescued just before they put it in as bait because it wouldn't fight) are not that agressive despite every indication that they should be.

I don't think calling dogs evil is quite right though. They don't have the understanding of right and wrong required to be evil. That's why you should never totaly trust them. It they understood enough about good and evil to sit on that sort of scale, then it would be much easier to know for sure they wheren't going to do anything dangerous in the next minute.
Alice
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Dan » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:10 pm

AgentR wrote:Dogs are only evil if cruelly treated by their owners, not trained properly when they young or they figure out they are a lot smarter than their owners and portray dominance.

I'm PRETTY sure a dog cannot be smarter than a human being.
Dan
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby k9ruby » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:56 pm

I'm PRETTY sure a dog cannot be smarter than a human being.

You would be very, very, very surprised. :mrgreen:
k9ruby
Site Admin

Postby mysticalwater » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:24 pm

My dog is evil because he smell so bad. I think I'm dying from the toxic fumes.
mysticalwater
Super Poster

Postby mattlovesjess » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:57 am

mysticalwater wrote:My dog is evil because he smell so bad. I think I'm dying from the toxic fumes.
haha your comment made me LOL...bad thing is i was in the libary i looked a right wierdo lol
Mattie_199106@ hotmail.co.uk

www.bebo.com/falloutboyrule2k7
mattlovesjess
Forum Master

Postby Dan » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:46 am

At the end of the day a dog is a carnivore and cannot understand right and wrong like we do, that's why I'd never leave a dog alone with a young child/baby.
Dan
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby heathy555 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:03 pm

my dog is not evil and not all dogs are evil it depends how they are treated and trained
heather Lyons
heathy555
Mega Poster

Postby Cynamon » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:03 pm

We had one dog that might have been considered evil. But my parents decided to have him put to sleep at 11 months old because he was too dangerous.

They took him to training lessons, and worked with him every day but it didn't work. Apparently he would growl and me and my brother and sister when we walked across the room, and he would randomly try to bite people for no reason.

By 11 months he was too big for my dad (who lived apart from my mum then, and offered to take him) to control if he went and still wasn't getting any better behaviour wise, so he was put to sleep.

Apparently the pet shop they got him from got him from a puppy farm, the vet said that all the animals were probably mistreated when they were there.

The other 2 dogs I can remember were great though, one of them, we had to get rid of because where we moved too he couldn't be let off the lead at all because it was all farms with livestock and the farmers would shoot dogs on site. He'd always been used to being able to run around and go for long long walks and started to chew his paws out of depression :cry:

We took him back to the people that be bought him from, and he ended up living to a very old age and was used as a therapy dog for elderly and disabled people.

Our last dog who was put to sleep a couple of years ago was lovely too. He was a big aggressive when he was younger but grew out of it, he was put to sleep because he had brain tumours and haemorrhaging that we didn't know about until one of his eyes went all bloodshot and swollen. We took him to the vets expecting an eye infection and it appears that the poor guy had probably been in agony for days and hadn't shown it =(

He was 17 so my mum decided it would be kinder to put him to sleep rather than have him operated on.

I've gone all teary thinking about that.

P.S - I love Firefox's spell check. There's NO WAY I'd be able to spell haemorrhaging without it!
Cynamon

Postby Alice » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:00 pm

Dan wrote: I'm PRETTY sure a dog cannot be smarter than a human being.

If only that where true.
Alice
The Cat's Pajamas !!

Postby Syrons » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:05 pm

I just don't like them little breed dogs, the ones mostly old women have... They are a pain in the backside, like cats... I like dogs to be big and strong, scare off unwanted people knocking on the door, then turn into the softest of animals when they are with you... They are actually better than humans for mood situations, well you could say they have a easy life just sleeping that's true, but us humans would still get depressed!!! dogs you don't have to take them far, and they be are over the moon... I much prefer as humans to be less intelligent at times, maybe humans would enjoy life much more, instead of being arrogant so and so's at times...
Syrons
Mega Poster

Postby ratdogbob » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:23 pm

heathy555 wrote:my dog is not evil and not all dogs are evil it depends how they are treated and trained

mines not that badlly treated he just don't like me 4 some reason :?
ratdogbob

Postby Nicole xD » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:15 am

No. Some dogs do bad things but to be evil don't they have to be aware that what they're doing is wrong? In my opinion dogs don't have the compasity to do evil because they don't understand or have a very limited understanding of what's good and bad.

Dogs will only know what's good and bad by what we tell them what's good and what's bad so it falls back to the question of what do we define good and bad? We tell them that doing their "business" outside is "good" and doing it inside is "bad" thus the dog learns.
Nicole xD
Super Poster

Next

Return to Fun Forum